Thursday, May 21, 2020

SERBIAN DANGEROUS DRIVERS

if I did not have camera and fast reflexes (see video above at 00:29 sec) it would be my word against his word and with their connections in the city, for everybody is “freemason” these days, his word would have won. this driver had a child in car and I am sure if it came to contact, I would have been fighting for my life as even with no contact judging by his screaming and gesturing he was almost ready to get out of vehicle and fight right there. this is why in my mind america is 100% freedom and Serbia is 0% freedom, because without a CCL or fighting skills you cannot survive in Serbia, and you must know how to fight really good in order to survive D events like this that undeniably come around. even then, in court proceedings serbian top hat lawyers can transmute a pure and self-evident self-defense into your aggression and then videos may not be valid proof in Serbian courts, for power hierarchy not laws and justice is what rules this land. obviously, I was driving in the third outer lane of slavija square when this guy came out of nowhere from the inside lanes cutting in front me thinking that he had the rite of way. many of my fellow citizens of Serbia are poorly skilled in driving and critiquing them is a dangerous matter for nobody likes to be criticized around here; nobody thinks that learning is an everlasting process. instead they like to prove that bullets and fists are equal substitute for ignorance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home