Wednesday, June 03, 2020

still spitting at me in serbia following the corona curfew – thank you Serbian Knights Templar for your repeated courtesy

I had a situation today – June 3rd 2020 – as I was approaching the pedestrian crossing nearby 12th gymnasium on vojvode stepe boulevard in belgrade, serbia, I observed unknown middle-aged citizen of Serbia who appeared hesitant to begin his crossing while grinning and kind of looking out for me like he was up to something. then when I started crossing the street on pedestrian crossing, he started doing the same coming from the other side. as we were about to pass each other he spat in my direction from approximately six feet away. I was wearing the mask. as any reaction on my part would immediately produce a physical confrontation and fight for life – I decided to respond to this behavior by recording herewith one more mark - a blog post - for a local attack by another unknown serbian individual. peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home