Saturday, May 09, 2020

my personal pontius pilate mr Charles honorable m. honeyman – promoted, again ?!


[here is] my personal pontius pilate who handed me back over to fellow serbs to “crucify” me. in other words, the guy that ordered my removal from the States. I had a court date and my wife was working, I had to bring a child over to the court with me – one of the first things this person said, and I do not lie, was something in the line of: you brought "that" – pointing to stroller – thinking it will secure your stay in america?!!! 20 years later i realized why he appeared unprofessionally hostile [nearest to: unfriendly] to me, there were some political IDs / documents in the case file that he probably personally didn’t like and American judges have rights to invoke the discretion. Voila, there were some good and some bad things that came out of that decision. and the prevalence of one or the other should not be of the public concern.  well at least Chucky still has a job which means that GXd is good and Im glad to see that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home