Friday, June 12, 2020

living in tyranny conducted by the common serbian people

on daily basis I come across tons of aggression on the serbian streets and I have been in the survival mode for a long time. some of these serbian citizens see me as their target looking for any reason to quickly engage me. please see the video enclosed herewith. I am not sure who or what motivates the people here to behave in such aggressive fashion. as if the croats are dumping some heavy opiates into the Sava river. I was thinking the neighboring countries and their secret services for sure like or even promote the state of chaos in Serbia and they could have been the one targeting me and making all other serbian folk fit for the persecution instigating routine. also, the local competition part; there is a guy who allegedly has a private book museum in Serbia and he has been very jealous of me. recently someone that was talking to him came into my face as I was walking by in the philately club thus improperly invading my physical space and aura. his friend was physically much stronger than the museum owner and with head extended all the way he glanced rudely at the items i was caring as if sniffing or inspecting them. this museum owner is also all over the serbian media with a fiction that naive serbs are buying about being the 9th generation book collector – no one has as yet asked him how is it even possible. not even the most notable and noble serbian families who survived the three major wars cannot say their collections stretch for more than 100 years that is four generations, tops. kingdom of yugoslavia minister St. Protic’s family comes to mind. then, there are stories about millions of donated books provided on the single request of this private museum and another story when the book museum owner was fleeing from the maneater tribe when the maneaters were about to marry him with the man-eating female on one of his expeditions. then the biggest perversion of truth has been the acquisition of tesla’s letters stating that there was no additional interest in those letters, spare his, while trying to publicly collect funds for their acquisition highlighting the importance of those letters and his discovering skills. the truth was that I started negotiating their acquisition and out of fear that I will acquire them first he hurried into acquisition calling for donations afterwards. he acquired them but did not the price in full immediately. from such men I expect that following things happen a lot – please look at the video. these people instigate the to-me-unknown serbian crowd to clear and do away with their competition [ myself ] one way or the other. judge if I did anything wrong in the video. in order to enter the major artery - vojvode stepe blvd you have to pull onto the pedestrian crossing (which practically without any leeway connects with vojvode stepe blvd.) as much as you can and start observing the traffic from the left. whilst I was doing so please start observing the two men on my left ( at c. 0:10 ) cutting across the street not even following their expected route - the other pedestrian crossing that you have in sight which is 90 degrees perpendicular to the one where I was at and coming in front of me. when they came at my car's side they became promptly and obviously enraged that I was in their way instead of quietly swerving around me. especially so was the younger individual, he was about to hit or kick my car. I was observing his actions and facial expressions and had to look for the cars to the left as well. I was lucky that he did not do anything that I could perceive or hear but he was about to, it was a close call, the older guy was looking mad as well. crazy situation. and what if he did   ?   fbi or cia should ask that q. to the serbian government advising them to stop this aggressive behavior and show some respect at once. if you won’t then beware of karma. karma i repeat, and - it is good to know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home