Monday, November 25, 2019

the worst walk of my life; this day in B., S.

don't kick a man when he is down.
today I made a bad and wrong decision which was to walk down knez mihajlova street in Belgrade. it is a pedestrian zone filled with souls but for me it was like running the gauntlet through a human corridor of extremely hostile minds. the whole city of belgrade is like an open gulag to me as I have been officially declared the enemy of the people by the serbian deep state’s “inquisitorial” system and the cruelest serbs are set out there to punish you for the crimes someone invented in their mind. my serbian welcome greeting has been coming in late in the form of sheer sadism on the streets, kicking, punching and spitting, a living hell if I may say but completely normal for serbia. well for one they destroyed my human dignity. they succeeded in crushing me brutally so I do not even feel like a human being anymore. I do not even feel shame. every year there is another blame and discovery of new “plots” either to cover up some public affairs by blowing up a smoke around an already stigmatized one – me. I am sure that in America they now feel they made a big mistake by sending me overhere, but for them it is certainly much easier to let me go down the drain than to correct anything at this point. when the towering half-baked serbs get in your path and try to power through all you have to do is jump aside a few moments before they reach you. you are good if they do not hit out or strike when passing by. however, coming down knez mihajlova it is impossible to escape laser beams that serbian hooligans readily carry as their EDC essential. the laser will either blind or give eye burns that will last long. I still have not figured out why they are coming in plain sight to light a cigarette in front of me, it must be something serbian that explains it, but it certainly is not anything well meaning. perhaps this act relays a message that I am now smoked. Serbia is the land that no longer feels mine. I feel very much trapped here. and that’s certain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home