Friday, November 22, 2019

lynch mob atmosphere in serbia


if you ever wanted to know how it is to be under pressure of one nation for nearly two decades ask me. all because someone pointed a finger!
the government created such a lynch mob atmosphere that anywhere at any time anyone in this serbian society can step up to me and start trouble. it is enough if they only give you dirty looks – it spoils your minutes, hours, days, and years. by just walking 200 yards to a center city mall this evening I got so many dirty looks and aggressive postures that I was not sure if I was going to make it alive. all i was thinking about was - when will it happen. the attack could have been launched at any moment of that brief walk. that was how it felt. that much about Serbian freedoms and equal opportunity for a healthy, normal, blessed life.

recently as I was stuck in traffic there was a streetcar driver who while doing one of his stops pantomimed sucking a dick to me. oral sex. the only thing then that came to my mind was that the serbian society wants to make me jealous - although there is not one female person on the planet that I could be jealous about. i am not in love.

the serbian society is obsessed with instilling fear and making all kinds of direct and mind provoking threats. for example, here you need to state your full address in public service points like the post office if you are mailing something out so if there is a line behind you then a number of listeners will going to hear it as well. as I did just that I overheard an immediate comment on the part of one young serb (that initially did not look like a troublemaker to me btw) in the line of: now that’s is a good chance to come over and break somebody (or something!) up….

almost always – serbs that do not look too dangerous will give you a lot of unexpected trouble for all of your money, like the serbian official who attacked me with his metal stick last year hitting my head numerous times, while generally those that look dangerous will be easy to deal with. I guess that is because while they were growing up in one serbian bullying atmosphere their toughness was just an assumed act while the real serbian psychos readily assume they are protected by their serbian connections and the evil in them is harder to feel. if majority takes a good look at a photo of the person who attacked me, he won’t see a frenzied monster and a nutcase or a beast. unfortunately, no. although, if photos are compared this person reminds me of an innocent looking serial killers like robert lee yates and john wayne gacy. the fact is, serbian monsters are getting away with their crimes as they are helped by the serbian high-powered attorneys, post-communist connections and the government. both the society and serbian law like them. for me it was next to impossible to break away or escape from that attacker as if I was a marked target or a good tool, always useful to create yet another serbian affair – as that is the engine that drives this deep state motherfucker every day – affairs, affairs, more affairs … and someone must have gave them the green light to regularly go at me. go figure who that would be with enough power to turn the tables in the process....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home