Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Zisska & Lacher = whoever cooked it is trying to involve me a-holes

i do not want to die. but i do not want to be spat at either.

these photos feature serbian spit photographed in my yard when someone from the street spat into it today. 
 

these photos are  the proof of targeting and provocation which are the reasons i do not drink even plain water at the serbian coffee shops or restaurants anymore because I do not know who works there and why do unknown serbs persecute me in various ways. there is a fear I may come across serbian waiters who are quasi nationalists doing harm under the aegis of quasi nationalist parties and movements that are openly promoting attacks against the selected targets. you never can tell who is serving you in serbia, a land full of controversies. and poisoning was all over serbian history as if this nation was prone to it in the past, for example, for starters read how prince milos ended life of his great supporter, admirer and friend - toma vucic perisic. and surprisingly, can you guess, one of the major city roads, prince milos street was not named after william shakespeare - but prince milos.

why is this persecution intensifying now and all of a sudden? Ive got a few thoughts.

i have acquired a feeling that recently I came under scrutiny of the serbian public for allegedly blowing a whistle and thus exposing serbian art historian Nikola Kusovac as well as local individuals accused for consigning fake zenith artworks with Zisska and Lacher German auction house. you can just witness and feel how the animosity and doubt are at rise. i believe that someone has told either Nikola Kusovac or serbian lawyers that i informed M.S.. so here comes another wave of serbian public outcry, and this time they may try to lynch me again. or someone is simply raising up a smoke by slandering me. i am afraid as the truth is not out there. at any rate, it is my ass. im targeted as the traitor again! Jewish community in Serbia should know that I did not do it. yes I can say Jewish - because after few talks yesterday and today I found out that everyone knows who has been involved, there is nothing to hide. M.S., Croatian art collector who alarmed Zisska and Lacher, should come forth and openly say who had let him know. I know who did, but it was not me. somehow i overheard a person, M.'s friend, that said he was going to do it but i was not able to influence that person in any way, neither i was able to stop him nor advise him one way or the other. in other words, i do not have anything to do with any of it and i do not even know m. s., never spoken to him in my lifetime. in other words, i was not involved in it one bit, period. so why do i have to feel like i did snitch on someone around belgrade, around serbia? like i did something, and someone is falsely blaming me. i am paying for it just like i did. like the warriors in the movie the warriors. serbs (i wish i could exclude Jewish community?) now want a piece of me. on the other hand, my art connections are power, i know a lot of things that go down locally - but without video surveillance i can not pin point which one out of hundreds of thousands of serbs spat into my yard. that is a paradox. almost all neighbors got cameras and i do not want to ask them for this favor. i'd like to post those serbs here spitting as video, perhaps some next time. until then, someone is slandering me and Nikola Kusovac must have been thinking it was me who ratted out to S.. my life is in danger. various Serbs, serbs of all colors and kinds are after me. Serbian national pride is at issue. and i am afraid of the serbs and their satraps.




traitor. traitor. they yell out in their minds. out of respect for Nikola Kusovac I would not have done it, and I always think about Mossad before opposing any Jews at any time (i do not know if the guy who spoke to S. knew the consignor was Jewish), so this spitting thing must stop. IT WAS NOT ME! or if it does not stop, I will get to the bottom of this problem like I am doing now. NISAM JA, GOVNARI JEDNI PRIMITIVNI BEOGRADSKI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home