Saturday, November 03, 2018

the matter of life and death

this concerns me a lot. as if it was influenced by some strict Islamic religious laws (sharia) stemming from the ottomans who ruled serbia, serbian mind is designed to hurt feelings and suppress natural qualities and desires through arbitrary harassment and cruel, degrading, and inhuman punishment and serbia is not helping man like me become a better man. serbian mind (considering great many bad guys in serbia) is full of aggressively exploited and exercised prejudices while it lacks sense, patience, remorse and humility. this mind will never die off serbia, the country of tradespeople and services with poorly branded education which by itself means that it is not the land of art loving people. while practically there is no interest in fine art, there is a lot of interest in sex industry, drinking, drugs, and violence. thus, this society cannot understand nor appreciate the value of me (the artist) and there is no soundtrack attached to my life (the overall situation is not a movielike as it may reflect in my writing.)

let me give you an everyday example, not the peak moment though. yesterday as I was buying a pack of smokes for my conceptual art experiment in roda supermarket (djordja stanojevica 35, novi beograd 11070) an old bleach-haired bat, a nasty bitch (sorry folks, gotta use proper wording where it fits) kept pointing a laser barcode scanner into my eyes trying to get a rise out of me. barcode scanners use very low energy laser diodes. the only health risk is from directly aiming for the eyes. but the serb cashiers do that to me (cashiers…. here in a sample role from the wide array of serbian persecutors) - is it because they do not know what they are doing or they want to blind me point-blank, here is the fact. there is a notion that present-day serbs were designed or taught to never feel guilty about anything. for sure, they know it bothers me. for sure they orgasmically thrive on doing harm as one time, more recently, jysk (the swedish company, zaplanjska 32, belgrade (tc stadion) 11000) cashier did it conspicuously not even trying to get the rise out of me, she just wanted to plain blind me. serbs an’t doing it for kissing ass
(not anyone requires it), persecution is a thrill trip for serbs. the more you write and complain about it, the braver they come. you are just supposed to swallow and then swallow some more. and this is just one small example of serbian harassment. next thing you know, you are feeling the effects, on the skin around eyes you will feel intense prickling that will last for hours, as if you were stabbed with thousands of little needles which is a complete discomfort. and my question to the rest of the world is, what is then going on inside eyes where the tissue is unprotected and proner to damage, it must be cancer causing (esp. if the malevolent act keeps repeating cumulatively from store to store).

literally, wherever I go in serbia, I am like one big jinxed anti-commercial and the only thing I am representing is my art. truth to be told, my art is not what bothers serbs. but, what bothers them, what makes them behave as if they are punishing me around the clock? just the very fact that you are made aware that you are perceived as the constant target and that someone is doing harm to you on purpose; that very thing is overwhelming and makes you keep wondering in distress. it means, next to an ever present underlying hint of unease whenever you are exposed in the public, you loose several hours a day thinking about it thereafter trying to make sense of confusion, grasping the unreasonable. while the art helps you escape daily reality, the harassment and thoughts bring you back there in a flash. it is a chaos.

and when you think about it, you know that Americans let you down because there must be an assumed character flaw on your part. there must be an assumed moral failure on my part as there an’t no golden chopper on its way to fly me outta here; however, the only imagined way the serbs who are assuming the harassment and abuse for granted are going to leave me alone for good, let it go about me and treat me with accountability plus some respect is through the principle of merciless vigilantism. it is not hard to imagine what that could be except the role models and parts for heroic vigilantes who stop the inevitable. whoever they turn out to be, there is no higher authority on the planet earth.

several ways you can help milos vujasinovic (it is the matter of life and death)

express your concern and criticize serbia on internet

get your government to criticize and pressure serbia

tweet your support to milos vujasinovic and his art

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home