Friday, October 26, 2018

wishing I was in paris, france, where they’ve been waiting for me

depends. the main and only reason I want to move out from serbia is - I attract tourists. come summertime, like rats up a drain pipe so passionate and full of life swarms of foreigners forever swarm to this hopeless cesspool hoping to see me walking on water. however, to make myself available one must give all one’s got. to find me, one ought to move mountains people and cross that creaky suspended bridge all at once. tell yourself you can do anything, you cannot just come here and bounce, seeding more hurtful and demeaning times. the shit I am putting up with deserves respect. I reckon, if the God had a big enough role for me in this world he would not allow me to be born in this joint where I feel trapped like a water buffalo so I do not care and I do not come out from my den. a damn sight of murican, japanese, you name it, tourists roam all over this troubled place hoping to catch a glimpse of me. pure waste of their time, their energy, they had it coming. cos dumb as a cardboard serbian dicks are in dead man's butthole, my butthole. that’s why. much like they keep raping the 13 year old’s mind, my mind. now I am good to go and I am calling them out on it but they won’t be squaring it up. it all happens since they are assholes and Im a pushover, a poster boy for slander. plus, no soft flowers here that will bend according to my way. serbs are hard and fake, they will turn on you so quickly. they also forget, they an’t cool. Im the only exclusive one around here and I cannot care less. serbia is way too small of a country for me. in the end, the tourists go get wasted and leave disappointed cos they were not anointed. yep, rebound and pray for eternal numbing. the choices will be held freely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home