Wednesday, December 05, 2018

living in fear in serbia while screaming out loud

I write about my fears herewith although someone – at the level of PR political language when important foreign people become interested in what is going on – is constantly downplaying them and making fun out of my concerns which makes me look like nutcase and my experience a frivolous one. in order to disapprove my dissenters, I would need to wear a go pro camera just like American police officers do so there are no more serbian lies about it. someone here constantly incites serbs into action against me and someone here is trying to make me the enemy of the serbian nation. i really do not understand the reasons behind it. and so what is going on? this evening i was spat at twice by two different individuals at the novopazarska street in belgrade. the first one was cab driver (driving newer mercedes benz with 5 digits license plates followed by letters TX). this individual looked either like mob member or secret service officer (not much difference between these two in serbia; undercover secret service sometimes use cabs as a facade for business). i think his provocation was made to tick me off or make me wonder; at any rate i felt that he was well armed and impatient to use his weapons because of the nonchalant demeanor that he was sporting. can you imagine - how easy it is to spit at unknown person on serbian street at night. yep, it is if you got the go-ahead and you are prepared with a back-up, otherwise it is a death call. i did not react cos i knew these guys were not bluffing, they were waiting for my reaction to slay me. it all happened between 21 and 22 PM. I think this person went to eat at either mara’s (14, Novopazarska) or cose (36, novopazarska). I concluded promptly that i would not get any satisfaction by putting his license plates down and publishing it here as I already have enough enemies in Serbia. 15 minutes later when I was returning down the same street a guy came by who talked shit trying to provoke me through a highlighted verbal context saying it loudly when he was passing by, but this was something that only made me more alert. ten seconds later I was confronted by another goon lookalike (or the secret security guy, they look pretty much the same) who claimed the ownership of the entire sidewalk while stepping back into my path as if to target me while mock adjusting his jacket and holster; when I tried to slide by he then spat. next thing i know, couple of minutes later there is a bus driver taking two thirds of the road, swirling into my lane on purpose and escaping it in the last second. these provocations made me write this post. now I am sorry for not putting down the cab driver’s license plate number and regarding bus driver or bus description the only thing that i can say with certainty is that it was the line 25 or line 26 going towards karaburma at approximately 10PM. serbs know but do not admit that they all know me and that they were incited to harm me and some of them are really trying to. on the other side, I do not know any one of those individuals. my only hope is God’s intervention and judgement to annihilate all those that do unreasonable harm. I believe this kind of public situation in this sort of shape never happened to any individual on the planet earth until now. in my opinion either the serbian government is completely powerless or it is bringing madness upon me. in the first case I call upon the united states to protect me as it, or at least the “Yugoslavs” that live in it, created this mess that I am in. 
please help.
update on december 6th 2018:



this is what I found out this morning on my windshield. can you guess what it is? a present from last night.

as I was locking up my car last night the said cab driver was passing by at low speed looking for a place to park and when he saw me excelling in brand new boutique jeans he shook his head off in disbelief; his later spitting reaction when we met on the street felt like pure authorized jealousy.

the united states should make serbia liable; for every spit and disturbance of any kind I should receive damages in the amount of $10k per event. the spit should be tested for dna so it excludes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home