Thursday, November 29, 2018

SERBIA MUST BE FRENCH DOMINION

or English dominion, or better yet American dominion. only then I would feel safe and sound here.
otherwise, what is going on! serbs are not able to correct the mess they have created as they are only able to escalate trouble and problem. imagine if A.A. Schwarzenegger or Michael Sylvester Gardenzio Stallone were worldwide known figures like they are, now walking in serbian park without bodyguards. sooner or later they would have been tested. with the rap I have, I am tested everyday by the crazy serbian bastards who know they will only be celebrated in serbia for beating me up. that is why they act crazy. they will not be accountable by any means. there is a full-blown psychosis in force. that is why M.M. jumped me in June this year trying to open up my skull with tactical baton. i have not recovered from brain damage as yet. I recently visited Zagreba, I felt much much more safer there. now that is Europe. Serbia is not Europe judging by who lives here – regarding quite questionable stability per capita. million times safer in zagreba cos it is a different environment, entirely. not that I would not have any problems there, but nobody would have jumped me for no reason like they are trying here in Serbia. some fucking serbs are jealous cos they believe it is underserved popularity I have. and you know, when the bastards think that something belongs to them and undeservedly you own it, they will seek to open up your skull at least. if I did not have a similar problem today, I would not be ticked off to write (act) now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home