Wednesday, October 17, 2018

STRAY DOGS MORE LUCKY

is it for the fact that I am a national joke or that Serbia an’t no rechtsstaat as yet the things keep happening to me.
not so long ago, someone said if you ever wanna try ćevapi go to this new belgrade joint, they are the best in town. just on that recommendation, as I was nearby, I dropped by that particular joint and ordered two ćevapi servings to go. as we ate ćevapis in my second car which has a carburetor I sensed and tasted a potent smell of gasoline (in ćevapis) so I complained to my friend who then made a statement: they are good to me. I then realized it must be that my vehicle was running rich. don’t be a sissy, I bucked up myself. however, later on, as the time progressed, it dawned on me that ćevapis – at least the ones I got - must have been sprinkled with something like barbecue charcoal lighter fluid as I got burps smelling of it late into the evening. I consumed ćevapi around 14 hours and funny thing did not get the bill and even if I got one I would not be scanning and posting it here since I just cannot believe that someone foul played me again by being negligent on purpose? there is hardly one place in town where the service was right for me and I must guess that is because I was labeled as a national traitor and persona non grata by the gung ho maverick political – should be really read: ultra-dangerous – hardliners and public opinion leaders that run political “parties” (or syndicates* if you will) here in Serbia. in addition, every blogged complaint I had made brought in tons of new customers to these places so I feel as if I created a number of serbian millionaires. following the conceptual artwork I executed representing experience at one such place there has been literally a crazy long and around the clock line now, people approving the ‘other side’ waiting for some douchie pizza. other than that, it’s 6 o’clock in the morning and I overdosed myself with liters of milk and activated charcoal pills but I can still feel strange aftertaste of naphtha or petrol in mouth and substantial visual impairment almost like a double vision. kidney or stomach discomfort I do not feel as much now, just unpredictable jitters and shivers up my spine. talking about the poor fuel economy but not kidding. and the symptoms are there: prostate discomfort, mild hallucinations, drowsiness, dizziness, substantial weakness - can’t even holler ‘up yours comrades’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home