Friday, October 12, 2018

how serbia ruins my life with unsportsmanlike conduct and no effort.


that is so shocking i am not even gonna lie. being one of the major art enthusiasts in serbia I tend to discover people who appear relevant to the local art scene and contact them following the maxim "if the mountain won't come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain."
alas, in the example of Erich Cossutta, a local gallery owner, it appeared that something backfired. at first he accepted my facebook friendship request and then unfriended me within 24 hours without explanation. I do not consider mr. cossutta a screw, so my drive shaft won’t fall off but it still hurts to see people breeding animosity or fear for reasons unknown to you.

somehow I don't doubt them at all.
as for me, for example, I would have never unfriended someone for finding out that he or she were gay even though I am not one. I am just curious what was so sinister in my background or hearsay information that made mr. cossutta unfriend me. the things go down in serbia.
serbiawise, as far as hearsay, it feels as if satan speaks all the time. it does.
Satan has spoken. Obey him. Unfriend this guy! Make him keep asking himself why have you done it? 
comes to think of it, when you start recognizing individuals as big as entities - i.e., myself in the art world - so people start hating them for no reason - then it is a clear sign of one nation past the point of giving a shit. 

finally, if it were not for our enemies we would have assumed that we never existed or/nor walked on this planet Earth, and that’s why a big thank you goes out to ivan mitic and arte gallery. 

mr. cossutta is the reason i do not wanna be serb no more. i will not be the one thinking if one's junk is on the outside, that must be a stud, and if hers is on the inside, that must be a whore. people are people, created equal until proven different. so what is the proof that i did anything wrong anywhere, serbs?!

if I were you I would give the hostile serb guys no sport slack on the account of me and my troubling times around here. exempting N. Dj. and the Clippers dudes.
 discredit their game for being the jerks they really are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home