Monday, January 15, 2018

STEPPED UP HARASSMENT ALL OVER BELGRADE SERBIA

as if they are all in for the kill now. they want to instill fear in me, but my accumulated fear has nowhere else to go. it hit the wall. the provocations on the street make me think how to get out of this serbian mess more than they work for those who provoke in the way that they had imagined.
Great indicator are gypsies (those that the government moved into the neighborhood from savamala locations) as they never do anything without a green light. I felt today as if they were told to go GIT this bastard. that’s what it is in serbia now. not only them, of course. not only them, of course. all kinds of human cowards hatched in this country are coming at me. I wish I was roman Catholic, that this bullshit finally stops. You would have assumed the church would be in the know. But they do not care. Orthodox clergy of today. They do not care for what goes on. They are gung-go on alleged and slandered “traitors” as well. or totally uninterested. I mentioned church because obviously the Serbian state does not protect me. Where to get any protection. And how.

“you should not have written what you have written.” Warnings from everywhere. Who the hell reads my blog diaries. It is private. any unauthorized reading, use or trespassing is strictly forbidden.

it appears to me when secret service in serbia wanna off somebody and to prevent any public outcry and/or outrage they start painting the picture and spreading rumors about someone being a male prostitute, being crazy or similar. these rumors have been applied to my person. so I just want the world to know what has been going on in serbia. and what are they about. anyone that knows me well in person knows that it is not true. anyone that knows me well knows also that I appreciate Meisterstuck MontBlanc more than tools like Glock pistols. some serbs are forcing me hard to acquire and carry one. but it is very hard to think about it.

serbs. they did not allow me to form my family as they undermined many of my friendships esp. with females. during years, someone was putting smoke up many asses, many false rumors too, so people were rebuffed from getting to know me. now they are calling me homosexual which I am not. It is a big deal in serbia as when someone says homosexual it is like saying if you kill this person, nothing is going to happen to you, instead you are going to be celebrated, Just got get him Now. serbs. they are about to get me. serbs. they never wanted to leave me alone. always held a grudge against me since day one.

also, in America there would not be a chance in cold hell of me falling into a conflict with Skinny Joe Merlino or any of his associates, whatsoever. Skinny joe or the american government could not afford to start inciting fear in people like me and then keep on warming that fear day by day by inciting further attacks in the public. and what now. I tuned myself to living in the united states. I did not tune myself to living in serbia – cos I never wanted to be harassed & i never wanted to die

day two:::
unbelievable amounts of hatred on the street and at various premises.
tons of hatred. on the part of public drivers a lot. harassers use information i provide in this blog.
there was a lady in the post office (i recall her name ms. matic) this evening who started provocation by making noises for ten seconds only, cos she knew that my camera would have been ready to go by that time. then she was glancing over, observing me, my hands; was i going for the camera, then she continued....
met an old buddy from primary school; ran away from me, no high fives or anything.
i was abused when i was child. it happened during the entire period of elementary school; atheist teacher organized abuse and set other kids against me; i was fighting almost every day; when i was thinking about it perhaps it was because my family was the only one visited by priest on church holidays in the communist times. i was never instructed to hate tito. promptly after his death his spirit probably visited me - when the teacher asked the classrom who's the dear leader on the picture overseeing the class - i got up and replied "i know who that is, a monkey". allegedly monkey was the symbol of some Masonic lodge that he belonged to. how was i supposed to know it then? at any rate - i was beaten lightly by the teacher in front of the entire class there and my father was summoned to see her. knowing what i know now, did the teacher actually beat the Tito in me, did she beat the dear leader she loved so much?!! what followed in the seven coming years was hell only and high water. the abuse continues now. a persistent torment. does Tito live in me at present so people hate me so much, like they hated Nicolae Ceausescu after his fall from power, i have no clue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home