Saturday, January 13, 2018

if I was killed today (if i am killed or maimed tomorrow)

belgrade, serbia, january 13th 2018

I was asked to come to slavija antiques fair in Belgrade today to look over some antiques and as I was about to enter one guy spat toward me in disgust. I spat back towards him. then he started calling me names (out of few I remember "dripac" which translates in Montenegrin to "a worthless bum" slur) and I stood my ground. then after I went inside this guy quickly moved towards the table where Zoran Nedovic "Sok" and Viktor Ristovic "Misa Grof" were sitting solely. he took a black purse from their table (its approx. size was 25 x 20 cm) and whispered several times to me to come outside while keeping his hand in the purse all the time and also making motions with his head towards the entrance as if calling me to come outside. I stood there in total disbelief. I promptly swooped down towards the table with Mr. Zoran Nedovic “Sok” and Mr. Viktor Ristovic “Misa Grof” suspecting that the guy with Montenegrin accent was their bodyguard – because his behavior had nothing to do with antique fair and responsibility of having to come there again and again in future although I should have swallowed when he spat first I admit that - and I asked them what it is all about. I asked them is he calling me outside to riddle me with bullets? then Mr. “Sok” (who kept his hand in some paper bag whose outer bottom was pointed into my stomach during conversation) yelled at this guy "what do you want?!!". /as he was speaking in excitation one small spitball reached my mouth and gave me a bad case of herpes/ I also told Mr. “Sok”, if I am going to have a problem then we are all having to have problems. then after that I shook hands with all of them and it remained on that. but since I have no idea how nasty this may turn out to be (as many people upstairs soon i found out were quite afraid and upset as if what i went through - the encounter - was a no joke) and since I do not want to expect the worst, due to fear of oncoming attacks, or if someone puts a bullet in me or makes any damage whatsoever, this is to let someone know where portion of investigation (not a serbian one, if any) should be headed to. I hereby say that I have no hard feelings for neither one of those three persons, especially for the guy whose name I even forgot, that was the guy who spat at me. I shook hands with him too. I also suspect that Serbian and Montenegrin people spitting at me may be the product of the fact that I had mentioned Bozidar Boza Spasic herewith and the Montenegrin Vojkan Milosevic, the head of anti-terrorist institute in this blog as well. this is where the spitting thing comes from. this is the guy, a neighbor, who asked my father for legal help and when I returned to serbia he spat at me without even ever talking to me. this push smells like a set up to me - like go get this pushover. when I now unveil my situation – for example if I was killed today – the one who in my mind would have been the most responsible for this – is George W. Bush, cos what happened to me actually happened on his watch, although it was an indirect fault completely. indeed I have forgiven to all, but my heart breaks for damage was done. my family - destroyed and as if someone knew with what I was going to deal with upon a forced return to serbia, the land that does not appreciate life. that is a punishment beyond any other imaginable punishment for a person like me who wants to stay away from riddling people with bullets, for a person who appreciates art before all. as if americans wanted to kill me but did not want dirt on their hands, they super exposed me and let me deal with it - knowing that serbs or montenegrins will be like piranhas all over me. the following saying is actually mine: the overexposed film is going to shine even after you had put a cap in it. and - america, i know you won't pay for my stress, my headaches, my fears, my prospective nightmares, my funeral...cos if you google some of these names up it is death, assassinations, millions of dollars, jinx and murders all around with many other "names" involved. this is a reason to be very very afraid. to have daily and nightly nightmares when, where, how you are going to be murdered or maimed. the only thing google or youtube do not reveal with respect to these stories are identities of recruited killers and their countries of origin. John Gotti's got nothing on it. i should have swallowed it. i've come a long way now, just pay for my burial George

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home