Saturday, January 06, 2018

ATTACKED by ANGRY SERBIAN mob ON JANUARY 6TH 2018 – Vozdovac, Belgrade

 
a shorter video precedes the longer one. all lambs now when recorded; the only sign of aggression was the middle finger on 01:40 following the slick arrangement the two attackers had made inside to 'play stupid' for camera.
6th of January is actual Christmas Eve in Serbia since the times of the Great Schism and hence in the eyes of the Western World all Serbs are considered schismatics, a herecy. I celebrate this Christmas as well. but that is not the issue. in the Orthodox world, Christmas is celebrated tomorrow on January 7th and roast pigs and lambs were ordered much earlier and provided today. Yes - I had ordered my lamb long time ago over the phone and I was specifically told not to wait in line but to come in the Pecenje Jankovic store (Vojvode Stepe Blvd. 217, belgrade) directly. as soon as I came inside - two gentlemen and one old lady that were waiting in long line followed me inside with intentions to kick me out physically. in previous years when I was standing in line for several kilos of meat (not the entire lamb), the people that had their whole lambs pre-ordered were coming in without waiting in line or warning, nothing new, that is the old custom. these people today were brushing up against each other ready to lynch me. when I finally asked female seller for some protection she kicked them out of store and told me to stay inside. she said that it was my fault as I should have warned the attackers before entering. i tried to imagine apologizing to an angry mob which they turned out to be, they would not let me in - in the first place. it is the rule of the mob. why should I be addressing anyone in the first place according to the seller? when I placed my order I was specifically told to come inside without waiting. then when I made my purchase I was ready to come out and as I opened doors those three persons were there blocking my exit as they started to escalate tensions and argue with me. I retreated back inside and they came in, gung-ho to fight, following after me. the older trouble-making guy requested me to come outside (‘where we can lynch you’). since the sellers started to side with their prospecting customers which were attacking me and one lady seller even called me a nutjob – I had no choice but to break their glass to defuse or escalate situation hoping that cops would come in soon. luckily, this brave option de-escalated tensions, as when the next thing they knew was camera in their face (I encouraged myself to use it) they quickly all turned innocent in front of the camera. i may as well say that defusing effect was beyond expectations cos they all of a sudden became innocent and quiet as lambs inclusive of the shifty sellers. like great serbian naturschik actors, they became wussies in an instant making me appear (as if i was) as predator.
what a real wimp for camera now. just minutes ago she was ready to kick butt and take names.  
the old lady and the guy praising tito’s regime (this old guy did not force his way in after me but was only mouthing off - 'shame on you' was something i had told them first when they tried to kick me out physically - so to say that for camera imo is high filth) are spot on Voivod Seselj’s supporters. Why? Why? Did not I apologize herewith several days go?
I just knew they were going to escalate tensions. nice guy will finish last in serbia only. I must say that everything must have been recorded on store camera where it is easy to follow who followed who, who came in after whom, who was escalating the situation, and who did what!! after I made my exit I was followed by cries from the line:

 Turkish! Turkish! He is the Turk! 

which I believe must be translated as the public slang for traitor. like I had said, Serbia did not know me AS TRAITOR before I was extradited to Serbia so this issue was the problem created by the United States of America. If they had to extradite me – i only assume for phony accusations extended by some (serbian? croatian?) government for war crimes if someone first and last name closely resembled mine, there were all kind of lies involved - then they should had done everything in their might to protect my identity to avoid becoming a public scapegoat and non grata personality in addition to falling into these kinds of trap situations – like today when serbs were inciting each other to kick my ass. I felt like general Custer about to be slain.  when i was coming in i saw so many people but when i was engaged i thought many of them were swooping after me, not just several of them, i went into a panic attack mode and that's why i wanted to record the rest of the crowd. right after i had experienced a highly stressful, surprising and volatile event for which i was not prepared at all, there came in a guy with montenegrin accent to serve me with additional threats, at least that was how i felt about it, at that moment i was sure he had a gun, you can feel it in my voice trembling, panicking, and he vowed something sinister something that was followed by a gesture that resembled a dead meat gesture. / 
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home