Wednesday, January 17, 2018

NOT EXISTENT ANYMORE

right after the recent issue when i had stated that i was concerned for my life, on january 16th 2018 serbian post office escalated the situation by refusing to acknowledge my existence. someone in post office viciously crossed my name over on the registered mail sent to me (addressed and written legibly - 100%)
and then put a stamp across my name that literally says in Serbian, word for word: NOT EXISTENT ANYMORE. (In Serbian it is: Ne postoji vise.) 
the shipment was returned to sender who notified me of the whole thing. my regular mailman was on vacation, however, the issue feels quite ominous as if someone knew or was informed or wished that i was going to get killed on january 16th 2018?!! serbian postal stamp seal is the official record of that. 
my wild guess is that im unfortunately recognized by 400 million americans and the rest of the world as well. only Novak Djokovic, Vlade Divac and if you count in Mila Jovovich into Serbian population as well can say that, imo.

(I myself do not know any other as i do not follow, serbian basketball player in the U.S. except Pedja Stojakovic? may be....)
whoever messes with me will get instant popularity and will be known all over the world. many people just wanna be famous for messing with famous or infamous people. thats why i fall into a lot of problems in serbia because a lot of serbs wanna get recognized. they assume that i am a tool. they wanna be  the talk of the town: you know, i did this to a guy, i did that to a guy; they wanna be frigging worldstars. thats on top of all problems that i have in serbia. my friend told me: "your problem also is your naive and stupid looking face while you are super-intelligent at the same time" and according to him people act first toward me as if i was incredibly stupid, almost an idiot. 

follow up on january 18th:  post master spoke to mailman who was on duty and he said the mailman can not explain why he did it. when i called him, the mailman tried to play tricky with me - saying "that was not coming to you, you were a sender" - i said "no boy, i wasn't. you better take care of it before i file an official complaint." was he forced to do it? i would not be playing with my job like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home