Saturday, October 28, 2017

SERBS REFER TO ME AS A DEAD MAN WALKING


today I was privately messaged by unknown serbian lady -  one of those many serbs that are harassing and provoking me in public around the clock - who referred to me as a dead man walking. i saved this strange conversation for you to purview. her act eerily reminded me of a video footage from Las Vegas shooting when someone witnessed the same sort of unknown person referring to J. Aldean crowd as the goners. ‘you are surrounded, you are all going to die,’ which was quite disturbing. I swear that even if she is not in on it, she must have inquired - at least - gathering intel on me cos she had re-contacted me one more time couple of days ago with strange issues but then she was not calling me a dead man.
serbs perhaps are not all in on it, but huge many of them certainly are. setting me up to die. it certainly does not help my situation and puts me in higher defense mode which eliminates the possibility for normal living. I find that there is scarce number of people that I can communicate to as serbian thought process is quite different than mine. not only that they do not speak English but concerning an array of topics to. I bet   that in their regular talk the main thing they think about is how to eliminate, set someone up to die, or annihilate. to be honest, I do not know what at all is in serbian minds all the time – however, according to my experience – death and destruction only. I do not know what these individuals that are after me are conversing about in their spare time but it is certainly not any good – cos I m on their minds 24 – 7. it is certainly not something about art. will it ever stop? 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home