Monday, October 23, 2017

speak now or forever hold your peace


there is a political figure in serbia that had been publicly advocating violence and openly proposing death and slaughter of opponents, but I cannot swear on the bible that it was him who gets me in trouble now on daily basis. the one thing I m sure about is that americans are clueless. the ones that got me into this serbian mess. in other words there is no way that without orchestration, one nation can show such depths of undeserved hatred against and a contempt for one individual. SOMEBODY MUST BE HANDLING MANY SERBS. “kick him in the nuts!” and I have begun to understand all serbian haters of the world. someone here is going for your prosperity, your future, your family, your everything - the core - they want to destroy the essence of you. in other words, wherever the followers of that person, whoever that is, who did and does it to me - are (be it a restaurant, park at night, you name it), I can expect prospective death in various shapes and forms (poisoning, beatings, etc.) and the things do not stop there, on serbian soil that is; because im the talk of the town without my wont …. based on my example I can be rest assured that most of history (historical validity) is a made up lie.

on the evening of 23rd of october in belgrade, serbia, at the high floor bus, route # 48, one of these freaks was swinging his foot like he was kicking me in the nuts as I was standing in the lower position – lower floor, steps by the rear entrance (the buss was packed full, impossible to inch in one bit), he kept kicking me in the nuts, in his head at least, and as I was getting off he may be did, the things did hurt later, as I was getting off I could not see what the jerk was doing behind me as I went into the full panic (attack) mode with too many serbs around waiting to get in – in the dark. they seemed like a tribe of Comanche Indians during the war dance, involving mock combat, all nervous to get in. it wasn't cool.

some of these people cannot stand that you keep your head straight and that your both feet are firmly attached to the ground. they enjoy molesting you and seeing you down much. it is the report they wanna see. they simply cannot distinguish right from wrong. in their military mentality they are firing shots at you every day. I hope I will be forever ringing out and whizzing in all those heads from the ones that attacked or wanted to attack me.

how evil one nation could become that someone starts a blog about it in order to defend himself ? and there is no control over these people, they think they can do it and get away with it - that seems to be the major problem here. on top of that, they are full of flaws and constantly searching for flaws in others. when I see Alain Prost with his major flaw standing there full of pride in youtube French videos, in this country he would had been called witch from his early age in  derogatory sense.
i will say it to you softly. so far - to be left alone in serbia only the garlic could help me - when it stinks from my mouth many serbs chose to leave me the hell alone. however, many of these aggressive serbs do not know shit happens when you take on and engage the professional copywriter. and I mean life is a test. I care about people not their affiliation or nationality. I care what kind of person they really are. once they take the peace out of the equation and they are doing that on daily basis to me – I defecate on their irony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home