Friday, October 20, 2017

serbian ‘good’ Albanians targeting me. serbian ‘worldstar’ wannabes


when you are whistleblowing about abnormal serbian aggression and horrendous serbian practices of chastising innocent individual sooner than you think there will appear a nonserb who will be thy devil’s advocate. as I was walking next to Moscow hotel in Belgrade there was an Albanian guy grilling corn on a sidewalk next to Moscow hotel’s open-air portion of restaurant. i experienced man-made noise hostility from this individual on earlier occasions and im pretty sure he is the one of many serbian citizens that is in on all the rumors about me. as I was closely passing by - with a highly skillful and intentional movement of a poker he raised sparks, dust and apparently small particles of a very hot coal into the air and something went into (struck) my left eye that is still hurting me. this was around 19:30, it was dark and except dust and sparks I could not see what else he raised (to throw it up in the air) from his portable grill, but I saw those quick poker movements and felt something very disturbing coming into my eye immediately thereafter. there’s nothing you can do, try to protest or complain and serbs would call you crazy. they would say 'this guy is lying.' you cannot even beat up that piece of shit and the best would be an eye for an eye. I still have very disturbing eye issues at this time; I am writing this at 21:58 PM on October 20th 2017 – this is the first time in my life that I have experienced a direct harm from the albanian guy as he was trying to get into the graces of a collective serbian asshole.
it is freaking amazing how much some of these motherfuckers in serbian streets wanna be worldstars. it is a phenomenon. they are coming at me doing crazy shit – and they know that they will get their fifteen minutes of serbian fame if they are on my back. their goal is to do something evil, that is the goal. Im not trying to pay attention to them but they are so fuckin’ intrusive. cowards, cowards, nothing but the damn cowards, they know full well they can get away with it every day, all day.

other than that, how does one call serbian pervert pigs that intentionally cough in your face and at you in overcrowded serbian public transportation in Belgrade where you cannot escape as you are hoarded inside, packed like sardines ? 


never disrespect your neighbor

the things here have so degraded that I will never be an ambassador of this effin country let alone own a restaurant or be respected in any way sort or fashion.

I got a respectful neighbor that so far i could've always stand aside to talk to but alas his workers (he owns a construction company and these workers live on his premises) are totally ignorant and disrespectful. today as I was walking behind them on my street (17:10 PM) and could not help but speed up and pass them - one of them – appeared to be foreman – was expecting my passage and as I was passing him he quickly turned around faking a spitting motion, like coughing the spit out, hard to describe but he actually spat something into my direction – about a yard and half away. this was totally gross to experience and intentional. i felt the onset of  fight-or-flight. I could have stopped and yelled: what’s up motherfucker what are you doing, what is your problem?  (there were four of them in the group) but out of respect for my neighbor I did not do it. now that i have said what i had to say i can expect more direct ruses from this uncanny group of bozos as they dwell approximately twony yards away. there are so many people that are in on this harassment that i will never be let alone just like liverpool (liverpool football club motto - "you'll never walk alone") but please do not call me that once you see me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home