Wednesday, October 18, 2017

eyes of the world on my shoulders and brown recluses in my vehicle

those sorabis [serbs] that are not recognizing me as a soft target and are not attacking me, ACT like goofballs or screwballs; rarely comes along a person that acts like a normal and honest to goodness decent human being. im describing serbian street or in the store behavior which reminds of a collective religious dream wherein I am supposed to be the baddest guy there is and ritually sacrificed as such. at any rate, im asking myself what is the serbian offenders narrative – for all I know somebody (the offender/s) has been feeding serbs the contradictory script all along - as they continue doing their thing and I continue doing mine. and who may be pulling those strings? there were serbs of montenegrin origin behind some attacks – one that started a spitting spree, presenting himself in public (tv shows) as the master of puppets - maltesian knight. what spooked me was the fact that the Knights of Malta did me some favors while I was in the United States as I traded art with some of them – and I always considered them to be friends. now these serbian douchebags - are they some sort of fake or rogue maltesian knights – who are they and what do they want? got to give them credit for inciting many serbs to bark up the wrong rabbit hole and nevertheless, this nation incites easily. according to my sources, the other montenegrin gentleman is orchestrating and preventing me from trading art with major serbian players. I cannot say his name cos he threatened to gauge eyes out. these guys that are not meant to be my friends and associates as they are following bad advices are scared shitless of me, scared cos they were told and advised shit. according to my calculations: my serbian sin is that I am able. my abilities spook most of my serbian competition – so they conspire to prevent me from dealing with those powerful players while keeping me away from their assets. this is one truth out of many. that being said serbs remind me of chimpanzees that among other species like to hunt columbus monkeys. in their hunts chimps will basically start eating the columbus monkey alive despite the fact that the damn thing is screaming away – both chimps and serbs lack empathy – and I did not do a thing to serbs (neither to anyone else I may 'as well say' - there's no time for grammar in full panic mode.) do not you see that I am screaming my head off here and that the side I am screaming about does not appear to possess any internal regulation quality. they are eating me alive. the life of a prey living in serbia is absolute 100% bullshit. on my part, Im doing the best I can. do you feel for me? and what you can call hundreds of serbs swarming in like yellowjackets trolling throughout my lifetime my existence coming close to game me with their old junk cars, company vehicles, company vans, trucks, public transportation busses? one of them bruised my bumper when hit me while coming too close from behind and he ran - sped away. lowly guys (of course they are not all lowly, there is a huge number of those possessing riches in serbia) are incited to violence with a goal of arresting my development. Conclusion serbs are ________________. have you ever watched that scene when the army of agent smiths takes on neo? serbs are totally ignorant with their mega ego fuck all attitude – once incited they do not give you credit for anything – they function without logic as the collective bunch of big bully pussy ass dickheads - you are the target and a target is a target is a target. this whole country is whack and I do not let them win. will give it only to my friends – they are smarter and better men than me – and i just have a few cos the serbs do not allow me to network, communicate and develop myself – it is like a prison – this country. with my smarts I should have been dealing with the president and his crowd already – but it may even be that this poor guy does not want his ratings to go down for associating with me.
on top of that – someone has sprinkled my car with highly venomous and elusive green death spiders, a variety of “brown recluse.” one of these critters was taking a sunbath on my car window as I was driving yesterday. and that is some crazy shit; i had recently developed an odd skin lesion that looks like a bite. what a way to destroy a human being! I think they got them from inside of the banana boxes or someone sent someone a snail mail from Latin America. I think these serb guys would have been happiest if they would have been ramming you up yours as they collectively yell ‘geronimo’ every time you take it up. I am amazed that America had let me go down the drain; picked all the wrong guys for losers and winners. clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right…. this unbelievable serbian hatred sparked by jealousy that is encompassing my existence is most likely a smokescreen of sort (what’s the other explanation) or they view me as an American; this summer Bakari Henderson was killed apparently for being an American. my only weapon is karma and karma as you know it -- is a bitch. I were not lucky enough to deal with some bad guys with actual brains. and lemme tell you, any Navy Seal inclusive of Jesse Ventura would have lost it in serbia following the pstd that he would certainly acquire after thousands of insane serbs had brought their fucking shit at him for years without a voice of reason. yeah, "the Body" would of been scared as a turkey in november while walking in my serbian shoes bro; let alone a regular chap like me. that's what i called an insanity. they take something out of context and apply it into agenda as they are trying to ram it up - your guilt is that you understand everything but have no say - there are too many of those ignorant motherfuckers - it is hard to remain half decent and sane indeed. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home