Monday, October 02, 2017

make szerbs human again! puhleeze


boza knows everythin' I did. ask him
i will never forget, it was thru american freemasons that I became a better man. recognized that change. they helped me level things and myself so I did not get into deeper problems when I had some. however, in serbia it is quite different. not to say that there are not people that raise adoration but overall – Serbian evildoers succeed in doing bad things to me – so it is almost as if the freemasons do not have any power, assets or senses to stop them in their tracks. one must admit that im the public figure in serbia set in the prime limelight, the most recognizable person in the city of belgrade. I am also the target as if I had been prescribed the punishment and what comes out of it is arrested development. my family was ruined, the children I had wanted to have were not born. someone in serbia has a debt to my family. was former UDBA Serbian DB insinuating and inventing stories about me to prevent my freedom – who gave these motherfuckers the right to do it? what I am doing in serbia in the first place? for the sake of peace, here is my message to my fellow serbs: stop looking at me - stop thinking about me – stop snitching and talking behind my back – stop making conspiracies with me being involved, instead, involve your children for God’s sake – stop slandering me – stop talking about me – stop following me – stop coming into my face – stop spitting at me – stop annoying me – stop being ignorant bastards
in addition, serbian knight of malta started the serbian spitting spree – pitting serbs against me – however, I must admit that these spitting acts are slowly coming to an end. Less and less people are spitting at me – occasionally a dreg here and there – although I am always on guard and not at ease. serbs and especially women (their eyes glee bloodthirstily) at that - are thrilled to see someone shaking in fear that they are producing. thanks be to God, I am not prone to panic attacks anymore but I am sure that it is what they would like to see me come (in)to. that is at least what they are expecting. that’s why serbian attacks and provocations never stop. they want to induce fear, anger or guilt and come atop.

some of the techniques deployed by the serbs are: character assassination, fear mongering, glaring, relational aggression, social rejection...many serbs are such ignorant human beings that it is not conceivable to normal mind. they completely underestimated me as far as who I was when i came here. and yes in comparison to me, many nasty serbs in serbia - they are atop all the time but I believe their karma is going to get them. the problem with karma is when it hits, that person is not there to vouch what happened to him or her in order to educate others. it is all too late. that being said who knows what happens to people that bother me as I never get any feedback from any one of them neither I would like to meet them ever again. there are two serbian traits that stick out in many of them and indeed many are twofaced liars and pretentious servants, also revengeful and spiteful. jealousy not only reeks out but hostility likewise. this car here
belongs to plumber who solicited his services by putting his flyer into our mailbox. when he came after a service call he removed half of the lid on the sewage shaft. when I politely asked him to remove the other half so I could see what was going on down there from my point of view he became agitated telling me to remove it myself. until then, as he knelt down all I could see was his hairy ass, advertently or not his sweatpants were halfway down. when I reminded him that he was the one who was called in to work not myself he then lifted and threw that other half in anger. i am sure he knew who i was and hated me openly right there for all the reasons i had been describing in this blog. I then asked him to leave the premises and his response was throwing the other half of lid down into the shaft and clogging the sewage.
that also left the 13-feet deep sewage unsecured as it is now not closed and small kids are playing in the yard.


after estimating whether to attack me with a screwdriver that he was rolling and swinging back and forth in his hand he decided to just leave without any liability or remuneration for damages he did. that was yesterday. today as I was composing myself from yesterday – every day there is something – the driver of this vehicle (trolley; 18:38 PM, october 2nd)


as he passed over dirt portion of road on slavija square that is now under construction he let the gush of (braking?) air on purpose in my vicinity in order to envelope me in dust and dirt. when the same thing happened tonight around 21:05 as I was exiting bus no. 33 at trosarina stop (do not have the vehicle’s photo) – I then started thinking of the conspiracy of Serbian public transportation drivers who I m sure are not freemasons but are even better organized than serbian freemasons as they can push and deliver their (unfortunately – evil) agenda to a degree that truly hurts and destroys lives through destroying health. I say cut their wages in half and make them pay by way of induced karma. make them think – make serbs human again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home