Saturday, August 05, 2017

no peace in serbia like an eternal sentence - renouncing my Serbian citizenship this time again.

It all depends who do you meet on your morning stroll. this morning I met majorly idiots and sickos - these guys don't play down the middle, they're strongly biased - so much so that I wondered who rattled their cage - was it another country’s secret agency (who favors constant turmoil inside serbia)  as I had been told that some Serbian neighboring adversaries had completely overrun serbia from within that serbs won't ever recover and live in peace. I strongly doubt that the united states or Russia secret agencies may have interest to set one serbian citizen against another.

serbian mean spirits are definitely motivated by jealousy. by serb standards I am nowhere near luxury many serbs are enjoying but still when someone pushes you into the face of greedy serbs everything they see seems to be too much of a good thing in their view. especially when they see the athletic being - the epitome of what they would like to look like. the thing that I go off here on my blog promptly, means nothing to them, so the fire has been burning for years and no serbs are willing to put it out. serbs started the fire and they maintain it as it is their view of common sense, serbs im dealing with are not fire fighters. it is like being molested by ants that you cannot shrug off, we are simply not on the same level of understanding or anything. what I am saying is that someone is constantly doing the negative publicity in serbia and thus preventing my life to go on unobstructedly, they will never allow me to scale up and come out of this outer darkness called modern day serbia. the only thing that can prevent them from continuing is their karma. i feel out of place as much as it can be imagined.

for the nth time as far as my art is concerned I hereby renounce my Serbian citizenship.

i gave my word that i will never return to the united states again, so it really lies as a bother somewhere in the back of my mind that freedom as i know it is most closely associated to the american mind(set). so never will i have an opportunity to be at peace with myself in this lifetime again, seems to me as there is no safe-haven for me now. i know full well that by omitting the united states out of equation i have signed a death sentence to my art but i will not allow angry serbs the opportunity to claim it as well.

I hereby vouch that in serbia im almost completely  shunned by jews, serbs, romanis, foreign tourists, you name it these poor souls they all follow the drift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home