Sunday, August 28, 2016

NIGHTMARE FUCKING NIGHTMARE



i’ve never thought exiting transit bus would be such a dire and uneasy task. imagine an unprotected sex with a serbian hooker. it's hard to imagine boi.

who started what first?! for twelve years in a row I did not have an honest to goodness

decent chance for another kickstart in this country. they drag me into their sludge pool, they ran my future into the ground.

future does not exist in Serbia. they really came a long way.

them pussies. some of them, i've got nothing against any nation in general, whatsoever, at least not as a lot of them have against me.

even a simple task like exiting the motherfucking transit vehicle like transit bus has become an obstacle I have to overcome. as I come to the exit doors before the bus stops they are rushing from other ends of the bus to stand behind me to make me feel uncomfortable while Im waiting to exit. of course they themselves are not exiting, they are just there acting as a menace. then expectation of the worst is the pain in the ass, it hurts mentally, what they are about to do next behind my back. 40 seconds lasting like 40 fucking minutes. they know the drill damn well.

fucking motherfuckers.

after i exit this Serbian bus, it is like a baseball game time, then these bigots I come across next (unknown to me likewise but not vice versa) keep spitting like crazy. Serbia is the true dead end. the hatred is as big as if they are getting even for something, but imo it is the crazy shit & mind behind it all. 

i feel as if someone has set or has been setting a death trap for me. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home