Wednesday, August 30, 2023

the slave of the serbian nation

yesterday [8/29/23] I went to Novi Sad, the city in Northern Serbia, only to have felt as if I had entered a bloodthirsty Ustasha fascist stronghold full of spite and evilheartedness that gives me the right to wonder about how’s the portion of this country – Serbia – run and by whom? my mere existence in Serbia, by itself, feels as if it has been a courageous stand against the state of evil. in Novi Sad I felt hunted like I was a Serb in Zagreb, Croatia around 1942 … as if they were waiting for me to show their emotions but Im sure given the opportunity, the multitude I came across would not be refraining from cutting me down to pieces … in disbelief I drove around downtown only to confirm that the entire place, or at least a great deal of NoviSadians was up to no good as unseen hatred on younger and older faces formed promptly as they came across; it was way out of this world. novi Sad has shown itself to me in the new light as the capital of hatred and anti-Serbian sentiment and unfriendliness, a hatred comparable only to ustasha movement’s hatred. it was obvious that I was being tailed in Novi Sad as I was coming towards my car that was parked on Laze Kostica Street suddenly someone riding a bicycle on the sidewalk appeared around the corner of Zeleznicka Street and spat in the air; in distance it appeared so, and I thought to myself if he did so it was just another jerk off, but then as this guy [Jewish looking without any racist intentions here, but interesting though] approached, he did it again just as he was passing by - that made me aware it was done on purpose as there was no way he would had known that I was coming before swinging around the corner and spitting instantly [to provoke] … I think he was part of a premeditated sting operation team (either private or acting under supervision of the Serbian authorities for in order to authorize and abuse that much manpower [talking at least thousands involved with respect to what I have witnessed yesterday] over one individual you have to exercise a lot of authority) to provoke and force a response of some kind.

presently in Serbia, the only way I can fight back is with my thoughts and prayers as these are the only weapons to let the supreme being not only control them but keep them miserable and unfortunate forever … or at least if the prayers are partly answered, explain what did I do to deserve this unless he wants me to be the targeted victim only.

the only logical explanation for this organized terror plot is that someone higher up in the government hierarchy is seriously jealous of me or has been asked by my competitors in the art field run by art barons, the company in which I do not have much confreres, to take action to eliminate me as the situation is escalating --- there have been similar instances earlier but it never felt like the plot was set to feel like it was one against the six million.

that day [yesterday] upon return to Belgrade I planned on posting about what happened to me in brace jerkovica’s borough of Belgrade, when on august 27th around 22 hours on zaplanjska street I was attacked again by the moving vehicle that sprayed the windshield fluid when passing by which got on my eyes and face that coupled with everything that happened to me in the most recent past can be described like another premediated attack.

in addition, as I went out to buy newspapers (at the newsagents shop that is open 24 - 7) yesterday evening around 23 hours nearby Vozdovac old cinema at the corner of kralja vladimira street and vojvode stepe boulevard I was surrounded by the unruly crowd of a dozen 13 to 16 year olds, mostly girls, who swooped to buy ice cream and then it felt as I was kicked in the balls from behind amidst all of the mess that ensued; a testicular trauma and utter discomfort call for that possibility. I call that a very bad jinx to be surrounded by so many vicious teens in the lonesome place that late in the evening experiencing a brief panic attack likewise. not to mention that violence is popularized in serbia among the young population whose peer mass-murdered nine teens recently and got instantly popular on social networks gaining a lot of unbelievable support … to sum it up: by being infamously recognized in unlikable fashion you just do not have freedom to be yourself and relax when around people and have trust in them as you never know when someone will go off and attack you because you have being promoted into a target by rumors and workings of some powerful people in Serbia and within its government. period ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home