Monday, April 24, 2023

there are levels to this game we all need in our lives ... who the medium ? ? ?

I go to philatelic fair in belgrade and among other things I buy five cards featuring adolf hitler for my harmless conceptual artwork, however, Russian or Ukrainian family is there, they all look the same - squareheaded - to me, besides, I cannot make any difference between Asians either, so they are inspecting, almost surveilling rather, what Im doing, carefully, probably kgb agents right in front of me, and no sooner than later whole Israel is on alert, cnn [with Israeli correspondent, two dents in his tie; obvious mixed messages] goes code black for three days. Belgrade swervia is a hive swerving with Russian and/or Ukrainian newcomers and it appears I will have less freedom than some months ago … instead of my new Russian or Ukrainian friends having to get along with me and play by the local rules, I will obviously have to get along with them for many lips are brown around here, to be the foreigner [could be the lowest of the low] is the only thing that matters for Serbs for they are eager to show their 'hospitality' [a real curse for I cannot be a foreigner in Serbia; I may be a bit jealous now], it appears I need to play that tune … this will be handy for the serbian mob lawyer BB who btw instructed his client MM to beef up the lawsuit faking claims of medical reports abroad [Czech Republic hospitals, bogus claims, doctored bills, rigged procedures,   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and still going through the roof], all of course baloney, guy is trying to get his client MM going Scot-free after he was [unprovoked] beating my head with a retractable metal stick … see in the Holy Book if B.B. is any good for the future of Israel and take it from there … hope you are supporting 'your guy' ... it all can happen when allegedly JUStice has died 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home