Thursday, July 21, 2022

unexpected rendezvous, july 2022, serbia

this evening I think there was an epic chance to meet my first two American female friends in this land where almost everyone believes that muscles are the big thing and that you can conquer everyone with muscles on steroids and ego trips. too many van dams and bruce lees acting around while almost every black dude from the hood would be shaking up the entire Belgrade by just stomping violently with their rigger boots on these grounds. although I myself would beg to disagree, someone known to me once said, there would be no real democracy in serbia before m4 sherman crew lands their feet in downtown belgrade. 

the problem that is messing up my brains is that I am still dependent on that love affair that never happened unless one counts what was going on in my head whereby I have been feeling loyal to that serbian lady that truly exists but has been unresponsive though – so I cannot personally relay to her, baby I just want foreign friends so I can discuss different topics than what is usually available on menu in Serbia – thus in starting conversations I am handicapped like a soccer goalkeeper that goes for the ball anywhere from half a minute to half an hour too late after the projectile had passed him by and entered the goal. now to those not in love this may sound like the silly load of bull, but Im in love and need more courage and tremendous divine help in that regard [to start conversations.]

it was around 11PM [7/21/2022] on dobracina str in Belgrade, when these two handsome projectiles were going up the street and coming toward me (wearing a surgical mask) and my friend (serbian doctor) as we were standing nearby the corner with simina street. I overheard American accent and stepped out so they could see me as they were approaching - only to witness two angelic faces go by, they were like the rays of sunshine in the gloomy and tired Serbian night. I wanted to say something but the second girl who saw my move and act in progress (that just was not happening) just smiled with her light understanding eyes … and I just kept looking after them. I am pretty sure that I did not stay in their minds so I could explode there in all and rich mellowness a little bit later as the Boss used to say, as the following day was my birthday – which would have been the best present whereby someone remembers you as a being, warmly and softly. I told my friend, did you see – them two, they were like the dream, American ladies who made their wrong turn somewhere towards these Serbian boondocks? Why did not I say something?
he replied grinning: no man, they were Russian. 

but then in the past he also advised: go ahead, have an ice cream - when i was down with a flu virus and my body temp was reaching 107 degrees. one helluva nasty serbian guy ... in serbia they find the point in just fucking with you, nothing else matters, which devalues your time spent here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home