Friday, October 08, 2021

hardcore (Dutch ?) nazis

I do not go out much. the only routes I have on almost daily basis are to local maxi delhaize supermarkets.

delhaize are dutch company and it feels as if their eastern European [serbian] management prefers to escalate problems and not solve them. talking perhaps about nazi blood. perhaps the world greatest nazis came from Netherlands. Anna Frank’s destiny comes to mind.

alas, for inexplicable reasons, some maxi Delhaize employees took their personal adversity to almost unthinkable levels.

every time I come into maxi supermarket store on vojvode stepe blvd. in Belgrade, Serbia, as a well-meaning neighbor buying stuff there and giving them business, I feel it is a gamble, a huge risk and a life-threatening experience, as there is uncertainty in what could happen next. as soon as I come in - their security guy starts banging stuff violently and his uncontrollable coughing episodes erupt as the sign of protesting. on seeing me making entrance the security guy quickly turns into a honeybee collecting shopping baskets only to have enough to slam against those that are already stacked with such explosive anger and force that I am pretty sure all of the baskets in that store are damaged beyond repair. while trying to make enormous amount of noise in trying to slam dunk baskets against one another, he firstly does a penultimate step, a really aggressive push with his back foot lowering his body to make an explosive two-foot takeoff jump without any conscience and with dozen of baskets in his swing. during one of my visits he did it several times and as he was indulging in basket crashing I told him: harder, man, you can do it, just do it harder! harder! I wished I was store’s secret controller as I would have fired his ass on the spot … in the same fashion Moses dealt with any disobeying Jews, justly.

  

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home