Sunday, July 11, 2021

feeling high, trapped, and damaged like popeye doyle and beyond ... kkkkk--krrrrrrrrr ... repair not possible ?

july I2, 202I; belgrade, serbia. when st. sava hospital for treatment of cerebrovascular diseases was placed in the news several days ago, I had a premonition that something bad was going to happen [perhaps to someone's brain] and sure enough super powerful damaging chemicals that were thrown into the car air system were so harsh and harmful that I have been losing mind, they are still active and I can describe them as --kk0--krrrr brain splitting chemicals as if my brain was split into two halves. they taste, smell, and feel like krrr-0rrr-krrr, my throat has been under attack, heart has been teetering, mind altered with intense visual hallucinations and distortions, depersonalization, auditory distortions, altered perception of time and body images, was expecting cardiac and respiratory arrest. the images of st. sava news report do not escape mind. something is go9ng on up there, in my head. it feels huge and metallic. the portion of serbia that does not forgive – though they mixed it up again [on purpose ?] – i shall say R.....t - floor workers as culprits – immense. unprovoked hatred in serbian eyes cannot be hidden - doggones an't no bygones .. assessment of s/s is: appalling and disastrous. pls id effective responses, if p. and I do not kid ... ... ...

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home