Thursday, September 16, 2021

the center of effin belgrade

i met lonchar in belgrade who kept insisting we meet, in his messages and small talk we had he passed off as a changed man. allegedly, he was interested in some tesla stuff from me.

without any suspicions i gathered many tesla things collected over the years, even stumbled upon a folk music cd he asked me to purchase for him years ago -- thus we met today and he bought none of it. he just went through the stuff, low-balled me and left without saying much as if he wasn't overly happy to see me. so i think the invite was a lure and it was a set up from the get go, he said he was with two serbian men that allegedly sat at the nearby coffee joint, but i believe it could have been more bodies from their lying ass masonic lodge - which is completely fake btw - trying to blind me - take out my eyes  with lasers - as the shooters - those holding powerful lasers - were positioned around the square. he wanted us to sit, he wanted me to be positioned a certain way as he took seat first, but i scented a rat and messed up his (or their) original plan. so they probably had to run around the monument where we were sitting at to get a shot at my eyes, it was at the center of effin belgrade/

tho later i learned they got me, the skin on face and eyes burn. my vision was compromised, it is past midnight and oculi are burning in pain. the lesson learned, do not trust that lonchar guy with anything. ever. allegedly, he has got many followers here. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home