Thursday, October 07, 2021

revanchism of thugs in power

today around 16:45 hrs I decided to drop by maxi delhaize supermarket on vojvode stepe blvd. to purchase some groceries and as soon as I entered store, I felt someone was behind, breathing down my neck … a teenage looking person sneaked up on me from behind on purpose and I moved aside to let him pass. i initially thought it was yet another attempt of my countrymen just to fuck with my mind, however, I immediately felt something going on with my testicles – it was discomfort that developed later into a worrying pain … was I followed or there has been a countryman waiting for me around every corner – it was impossible that the thugs in power knew where i was heading this time so that they could organize something and wait out for me to show up ... it must be a massive nationwide hunt in real-time rather ... in addition, in this store another guy in his 30s, sporting face distorted with hatred, was going at me full throttle like we were at octagon – so I exited purchasing newspapers only – in the lack of better words - I was chased out. the thing could have been caught on camera - but the maxi delhaize senior management is treating me like an enemy and I only go there cos I have to eat; asking any favors from them is out of question. now it is forty-five minutes after midnight and I still feel overwhelming pain in my testicles – I am trying to figure out what did he do to me – the best that I can think of, it could have been a kick from behind or perhaps he neared a jet flame lighter to my pants … there is no way I would go to serbian doctors even if my balls were falling off as I am positive now if they had a chance - they would have baked me in CT scanner unit until I was charcoal roasted and not only for half a dozen minutes like the last time – when i inquired why they put me in that radiation risk without need as the regular x-rays showed everything was okay, they replied: sir, why worry, you are over 40 years of age and you have lived long enough … my only hopes are directed towards the universal justice and the laws of karma now ... i wish i had insurance with these thugs to end this reign of terror 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home