Sunday, February 07, 2021

more disturbing last-minute news from serbia

the same kind of tactical ‘mercenary’ van most likely ford transit custom double cab RS black edition (that can hold up anywhere from 7 to 9 occupants) that was allegedly involved in las vegas massacre has been seen this evening hovering - scouting the perimeter of my immediate neighborhood looking for something or doing the surveillance. the occupants did not want to be seen, I just happened to be there and kept an eye on it until it vanished from sight. the scene of its presence was eerie. here is just another one for the record. I feel as if Im going to be hit soon – everything is pointing out to it, the serbian government and serbs in power are involved big time, I can bet my life on it. there is no way that someone such as myself who did not say a bad word about anyone in 20 bloody years since I came to this bloody land – can mean so much to them unless they want to destroy me in blood. every post posted herewith was just the reaction, never started anything. 

the latest: thirteen minutes before midnight, Serbian time, tonight, which was ca. half an hour ago and ca. forty minutes after i had made this post, i got an ominous phone call from Coventry, UK, the caller let it ring several times and then hang up. it must be connected to the contents of this post.



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home