Tuesday, February 16, 2021

on verge of going to ER

 

I hereby declare that the information 

provided herewith is true and correct.

I also understand I am entitled 

to update and correct it.


ordered a midsized cappuccino yesterday - 2/15/2021 - at McDonald’s Piramida, Jurija Gagarina 153a, New Belgrade [the received slip identifies McDonald’s as the master franchisee entity, it does not actually say McDonald’s but it is the McDonald’s, the master franchisor]. around three years ago also wrote in this blog about that same barista but forgot what the issue was about, mind you, in Serbia i am quite unforgettable as a person. yesterday this lady was nice, sweet talking and all and as I turned around to see if a friend had arrived, I turned back only to see the barista made a jerky move as if she had been going for something she was not supposed to. did not think much of it at that time but during the entire day I was burping and had an issue around my heart like tightness in chest. at the evening time I had a funny but an uneasy pinching feeling in stomach. this morning I have a more intense tightness in chest combined with nauseating dull pain and occasional burping, and in connection with this, as i took a sip of hot tea i immediately burped back a rotten one as the response. that I had a previous issue with this same barista is a sweet little factoid but then again, the eavesdropping state of Serbia who does not like me also knew that I was going to be there yesterday. before I expire for their actions, I would wish to know who did me between those two.


 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home