Tuesday, December 01, 2020

Jinxed Coca cola - coca Cola Jinxed

Belgrade, Serbia, dec. 1st 2020

I believe this can happen to me only. a few days ago, i bought half a liter of coke in the maxi store on autokomanda square in Belgrade, Serbia, and as I got home it appeared as if the bottle was already open as there was no any usual seal crackling sound on lid opening, just a bit of fizz. I thought to myself:

I must have been imagining,

it has been way too much of a coincidence recently,

this cannot be already open,

I must drink it

and so I did. the option was to return and exchange for another bottle and I as already did that once this year it was hard to believe it would have happened again. at any rate I took it from the last row of bottles on purpose hoping for a fresher expiring date. the next thing I knew, as I was trying to punch in the code [found under the cap] via app for prizes on coca cola website, the system kept telling me that the code was already used. the code was used the system confirmed. can you imagine that? it can only mean that someone in the store opened the bottle and copied the code. this can be checked as the phone this code has been assigned to on coca cola website is 99.9% the phone of the person who opened the bottle. probably did it on a night shift or in the back room. I hope the only thing they did was copied a code only. I do not think I will be enjoying coke like I did before thinking of this episode. but I think it can only happen to me. call it a jinx, cannot be anything else

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home