Wednesday, November 11, 2020

serbia is so frightening without glimmers of hope

the only way i would have been okay around serbia today with 'nuff peace found would be if
somebody like Ben Franklin was alive in the position of my immediate cousin.
alas, bad news: government sponsored hotshot artists have been stealing my ideas
thus i had to go deep and antiregime where these gutless dudes wouldn't
be able to touch and copy me. i am apologizing to everyone out there.
many of my countrymen use english now
trying to be interesting and follow my style but when they put it down it just looks ugly.
at least to me it does. like some Chinese made poorly designed and badly malfunctioning
English language chip was installed into their heads.
so i must exit comfort zones in order to remain authentic and original. sorry folks.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home