Wednesday, July 22, 2020

meanwhile, come to Serbia to dehumanize yourself



this is what I have to put up with in serbia almost every day, I am always in the wrong and they are the righteous ones. 
look at the guy who jumps in front of my vehicle out of nowhere trying to start trouble [ 0:40 secs ] . he was not even on the pedestrian crossing when my vehicle was as he ran in front of me from across the street.
now all in the same hour, look at the performance of the tall guy in the second video. first off, as he spots me - the point is they all recognize me, the pond is way too small around here - he starts rubbing / drywashing his hands in my direction. then he starts acting out impersonating someone with hands tied up by handcuffs in behind his body [ 0:15 secs ] . right in front of me he is barely walking - how uncomfortable! – and then as he passes further away, he amazingly recuperates and jumpstarts himself continuing walking like a normal human being. this is how serbs behave nowadays, unfortunately. I wish I was writing more how great some of them are but I cannot get to that from all these disturbing events. they are ruining my efforts in the collecting field and people from all over the world suddenly start ignoring me and staying away. alas! Jesus! when I think of it, I think of the Serbian government who mistakenly and on purpose brought me here from the US and is now trying to destroy me to erase its memory of all the wrongdoing and I also think of the competition – allegedly, there is the private museum with huge support of some mysterious local forces – I see a lot of flaws on its part but they still manage to get superior unbelievable donations that would make one wonder how to change the religion to get a chunk of that too. I would not do it myself. I think the little bit of success that I put in is bothering them as well as the other mean collectors of sort that are trying to put me down together with the serbian criminal clans that are looking for soft targets too that they can easily destroy or badmouth to get the things going for themselves. many of the aforementioned are interconnected as the part of the same team. they want scores. well, give it to them. Alas! meanwhile, come to Serbia to dehumanize yourself! and let me out of here to become what I had been at least when I was in the united states of america, the last time I had family. these guys are doing everything so no girl would ever want to come home to live with me, and I am picky too, so I did not get laid much here being the talk of the town, just saying. you could see that I can be halfwit too if you have read my last sentence, not that it is not true. anyone can, the point everyone is missing around here is to be the amazing human being whom everybody is going to like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home