Thursday, July 09, 2020

serbian system = the system that rapes my mind and i feel it is a personal thing between us

got to find a way to make them pay for all the trouble they put me through since 2003

does snezana miljkovic know that I can sue her? yes I can, on paper only - because when the system she belongs to breaks the law I am the one whose mind is raped and I cannot do anything about it. however, putting her name on the blog for the world to see sounds like the bigger satisfaction than getting apologies from her and the system. the serbian system and the serbian government.
namely, I bought the book in France that costs 16.99 U.S. dollars and I was charged 6.99 U.S. dollars (seven hundred serbian dinars or almost seven American dollars !!!) in customs fees even though you can be sent up to 50 U.S. dollars free of charge according to the serbian laws. on the package it was clearly labeled purple for customs fees and not any sort of VAT whose deduction is also illegal since it was already paid for in the country of origin. so, I paid that to the postman this morning and when I opened the package the protective plastic inside was all wet and possibly the book was ruined due to moisture of unidentified source, also the traces of some mucky thumbs can be seen on the cover – please check out the photos. the book was sent on june 14th from paris and all of the country of origin's moisture would have disappeared by now - july 9th. this is some fresh serbian moisture in it! alas! stay fair where you are at and pray for me for im in Hell!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home