Thursday, March 19, 2020

the noose - a clear sign of imminent danger

writing these notes I feel Im on a mission, something like Anna Frank
hoping somebody will discover it one day, fingers crossed.
again I need to highlight that various unknown people in Serbia recognize me and my vehicle from a distance.
today I had a person suspending his fist in the air above the top of his head as if the noose was tied around his neck which to me is a powerful symbol connected to lynching – a sign clearly intended to intimidate and it is also the proof of predominance of lynch atmosphere in Serbia. this has been also captured by my auto camera. I ve been terror struck.

the similar has been been going on for eighteen years and nobody was condemning any of this. shall I also mention that currently Serbia is in the state of emergency amid corona virus ?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home