Thursday, March 12, 2020

in the wake of corona virus - intentional coughing

during the last month, in the wake of corona virus I had more than several serbian citizens – ages 14 to 30 – intentionally coughing towards [or at me] in close proximity. it was clearly done on purpose.
the only way people can hate you is if you let them close to you. if you think that you can make them better or make them friends and if these people are wild, extremely jealous and uneducated you only give them opportunity to hate you. you can never domesticate grown up wild animals. that’s what happened to me in Philadelphia, USA. 
after they had messed up my life and ruined my future and family and after they back-stabbed me with lies and made me removed to Serbia for 18 years now, in coalition with their serbian peers they’ve been pushing it by urging Serbian citizens to come get me or come at me. it would have been impossible to execute something illegal like this if it was not done at the government level.
during a telephonic last year, artist Marina Abramovic’s brother Velja Abramovic told me that one Serbian American who was close associate of mine has been on the payroll of serbian government's secret service. some pieces of puzzle had now been starting to slot into place. obviously these people have been feeling the urge to justify their malevolent actions and they are constantly being behind all my trouble. i am talkin about 18 years spent in serbia. these serbs can only be compared with pit-bulls, loyal to death to their masters but terminating own kind. it became clear to me when recently I met a guy I knew from Philadelphia who said – oh come on, you know what you have been doing in the states.
no, I do not know what I have been doing, because for the last four years of my stay there my life was quiet family life and all of a sudden issue abrupts. at one point, I witnessed the same serb [Velja Abramovic mentioned] used a payphone all of a sudden to call FBI to falsely and anonymously report on someone. that left me startled at the time but did not concern me much then. the same thing probably happened to me.


these guys in serbia are being filled with HE MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING, HE MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING suspicions. so they keep jerking the culprit or the victim whichever way you take it, as in their eyes I am the villain who did something. that is why i have no peace in addition to the tons of hatred that has been born. take it from me, I did not do anything. serbian government and army had my name out of several hundred thousand individuals who left the country knowing what was going on as warmongering is extremely lucrative business. their spies had to earn their wage. serbian goverment was losing the war so it badly needed anyone or anything, a script, to score some lousy points and they came across my name filling my clean sheet with a load of bull in the process. and the rest is history. 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home