Monday, March 16, 2020

fellow countrymen trying to infest me with corona virus ?

as I was shopping in metro zemun store yesterday I came across two older guys and one of them started coughing intentionally at a cart with my groceries. it was so disgusting I could not say anything without starting a larger trouble. soon thereafter they started laughing uncontrollably and making jokes out of it.

they all know me in this land, i am exposed and it appears many are out to get me; I do not know any of them. in addition i am not sure if those that are stepping to action refuse to play by the rules or they have been actually instructed to harass me at will. either way it makes and it does not make sense. the situation here is beyond crazy as if this country does not exist anymore in real life reality. same thing happened today in the post office; a girl in her mid-twenties coughed in my direction on purpose. the “pussy” mask I wore may had triggered her, it may be some fellow countrymen think that protective surgical masks are for "pussies" in the wake of corona. today on Kosovska street there was a guy walking by as i was talking to someone on the street and his animosity was boiling, I thought if he was allowed he would have killed me right there on the spot. as if I am the cause of all serbian trouble.
thinking about negative partisanship and polarization between Democrats and Republicans in America is scary and it makes sense now why the serbian secret service was able to interfere with American justice, find porous cracks and ruin my life by setting up a surreal scenario designed to destroy my family and future. i then fell through the cracks of American justice. the Yugoslav spies in America that were also close with me ( after the damage was done i found who some of them were - i know who you are motherfuckers! ) got away with it and are presently kicking it. the serbian government's punishing action mutated into what is going on with me in Serbia right now. my life is a shambles. luckily, there is internet and these guys are not so strong as they used to be 15 years ago but they still rule the country. they are now outsourcing the opportunity to damage me further to many halfwit people out on the street, which shows their ingenuity and pure evil encompassing them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home