Saturday, November 02, 2019

serbian monsters ride again [Delhaize Maxi over again!]


since I am herewith touching the powers that be their dependents will surely say I am just painting a nice and innocent picture of myself, it is wrong, I am just reacting to raw pain. 
following up on nov. 3rd 2019: today immediately following the posting of this post, in this primitive serbian environment i had hooligans waving kill signs at me as i was driving by.
these monsters have been attacking the sensitive soul of the artist. hope there is a nice place in hell for all monsters. I met a serb from Philadelphia recently who is visiting belgrade, and since so many years have passed, I thought it would be benign to talk to him. in that conversation I found out that the guy who managed both of us lives in Serbia now. back in the United States, that manager did not like me in general, did not like my political views and he was simply dirt jealous of my language skills and always tried to put me down or make a fool out of me – he was the Serbian supreme pontiff in America then - “the senior manager” with just enough Tarzan English to be understood. I remember a lot of vitriol and harassment ideas [involving banging and noise as well as their signature torment method when 20% - 30% of Philadelphia drivers turned wipers on the highest speed when they would see me driving on a sunny day] coming from that working environment where luckily I did not stay for long but was forced out apparently by the business owners who were not serbian, I guess it is obvious why they did that [the wiper harassment was designed by these guys there, i remember asking them one time what was going on and the harassment only intensified.] i remember coming home affected every day trying to jump start myself from daily amount of shocks that I was receiving in the city by applying D-type battery ends to my tongue. i did not like pills that a friend doctor gave me so i tried to invent different methods to calm down from the stress when i was alone. when I was in America I was also going to serbian church which could have been set up by the communist government in Yugoslavia as a hoax, the fake church run by the priests that were on good terms with mono-partied Yugoslav government. in the basement the church had a bar with hard liquors and there were indeed some fights that took place there. I did not know that at that time there were two fighting serbian dioceses in the United States that did not recognize each other, the schism was in place. this one i went to could have been the nest for the Yugoslav mono-party commies and Soviet spies next to many unsuspecting simpleminded people going there. vitriolic rumors coming from that place at times were, simply put, not in the vein of Christian dogma. when they made me the target that could have been because I voiced out my political opinion which was opposing the opinion of the majority of these Serbian church goers. basically I was designated as the enemy. same in Serbia now, there are people that come from the communist background and they are highly protected. a number of them shed off the communist skin as they are now the churchgoers, many have not, but that play is all fake to me; now it is me who is not going. all in all, undesirable things cannot happen to them. your background is important in serbia. plus I came here from the united states with a horrible rap sheet gathered by word of mouth in the serbian community. and, since, without a proper pedigree I have not been protected in Serbia bad things were happening since 2003. I realized what was up here and managed not to respond to many provocations that were further provoking more reactions on the part of many unknown individuals if I had taken the bait. sometimes those attempts to ignore the Old World Serbian gang-stalkers were successful and the provocations and harassment died down for some time. this was the recent situation until I recognized on the street and took contact detail of that serbian person from Philadelphia who has been visiting Serbia. from then on, and soon, I could have felt how the Serbian gang-stalking business was escalating again with the uptrend to continue over the long term. some so called Serbian patriots would like to crucify me. think of what Dr. Johnson and O. Wilde said about "patriots." I have been trying to ignore all those tries of torment but there are some that are brutal and in your face that you cannot simply forget and shake off nor conceal. namely today - November 2nd, 2019, at approximately 11:37 AM - as I stepped into the Delhaize Maxi supermarket store at the Autokomanda, Belgrade, I was immediately noticed by the guy with a meat cleaver at meat department. that was the only section where some store clerks took an aim at me in the past. as soon as i walked in he promptly started banging with the clever – which was the same thing I had complained about his colleague (now working at this same store) doing at the other Delhaize Maxi at Vojvode Stepe Blvd. so he obviously relayed what I had written at this blog earlier. since that person that was banging today gave me no trouble until today, and since I did not notice much negative energy coming from him in the past I friendly stepped behind the customer he was serving bowing down to read the chicken weights. at that moment I was struck by a 500-600 decibel blow (I could swear by the holy name of Israel it was the way it sounded) which propelled me back and I immediately coiled up and looked at him in disbelief. it was a nonhuman blast. he continued banging utilizing cleaver but the meat that he was cutting did not need 1/10th of the force that he was applying. perhaps my position was in the line of the noise and the customer and his wife that were served took notice how deeply I was struck. they looked at me. another meat person who expressed negative energy toward me at some earlier time came out from the back area and I am sure if that was him serving on site – I would not be buying any meat at that time to avoid such thing happening. however, you now do not know which serb is going to strike you. it is ridiculous and crazy, but I still hope there is Gxd! to finally start dealing with his creations directly.although,,,from my perspective, perhaps too late now
since strange things have been happening, I am dumbfounded about the ear puzzle that occasionally bounces off my existence. 
1. apparently, someone’s ears were pierced with needles at the Little Big Horn for better hearing in the afterlife. that does mean something to me as a lot of my thoughts are revolving around that particular battle. time as well. 
2. further, Paul Gauguin cut off Van Gogh’s ear and I did much identify with Van Gogh’s misinterpreted life connecting in spirit as if some animating force passed from America to Paris, France at some certain point of time. American artist Rev. Nicholas Petkovich may be important key in solving some of that shivering mystery to me that has been revolving around many coincidences as I wrote in the book that was published in 2012. 
3. then again, in the elementary school I was bullied every day for eight years by the classroom friends with respect to my extra-large ears that were not so big in the end but this bullying was set up by the orthodox communist teacher who wrongly assumed I was against Tito, our dear leader of the period. this could be confirmed by many people. assumptively, this data can also be found in my secret service file in Serbia. assumptively, the secret service automatically followed up on my later life ever since then. 
4. many American serbs and consequently Americans trying to aggressively harass me with men-made noises and that endlessly. time interval: 9 yrs.
5. Serbian official attacking me last year with his tactical baton only to come off scot-free for that attack. after I had defended myself by inadvertently hurting his ear the criminal proceedings against me are pending even though i was the one attacked! by Serbian law one must dose up a defense even if the attacker is beating your head to a pulp. this attacker's political and various other connections cut the mustard in this country as well.
6. and then this today among many strange affairs. my ear and hearing have been damaged again! if I had called the police I would have been able to retrieve videos from the store. I wish I had done that at this moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home