Saturday, September 21, 2019

wipe that damn smug smirk off your face, Renault

anecdotally, another account of Renault's customer experience at the point of maintenance

first off, Renault is my first invaluable tool of choice when casting mind back to 1876 trying to imagine the new fateful experience that closely matches 7th Cav Reg engagement on the Greasy Grass. driving Renault sucks you into a feeling of becoming equal to G.A. Custer riding on the back of Victory. even more so it makes me feel like Im in actual tactical contact with the Indians - reincarnated, though - all over bluffy Belgrade, Serbia. it is my pipe dream I can afford with a car like Renault. when Im driving it feels as if my genius is setting up an offensive operation – enacting to everyone behind to ‘follow my leader’, or making them committed if they are hostile, so that they could either crap or go blind. in Renault you can relive a running fight though I have never progressed at speed nor fired. heck, in it, you can even bring your old lady to an altar, if you are lucky to find one locally. this amazing car will make you thrive on assuming many happyfaced assumptions. then when Im back home from all the real serbian brouhaha and glory hunting coupled with overwhelming dynamics, imagined curtains of black powder gunsmoke and clouds of raised dust on the streets - on youtube I see the likes of Harald Baldr for whom Im certain to be a 20th cent. reincarnation of an officer (1st or 2nd Lt.) or a trooper from one of the three companies (C, I, L) that were overrun on Calhoun Ridge. everyday so I’m fully occupied reliving a number of my interests. the LBH stuff for example, for me the coincidence markings pointing in that direction are set all over the place. for instance, them being Indian counting coups in the form of locals (acting as NAs) leaving marks (spit, pukes, scratches, dents) on my vehicle, and so on. I have been advised by the Higher Force to always remember. however - things happen and not to facilitate access to more exotic locations around Serbia or elsewhere. it all boils down to how drivable my car is post Renault's maintenance procedure for some long distance rides and what amount of fun i find in driving it now ? let me advise.
following up on my Renaults service complaint I never claimed that I took sick to my stomach from the exhaust smelling stench coming out from the vents. I was feeling something and went then to another officially authorized service to crosscheck what (if anything) may have gone wrong with installation of air filters in the first place and instead of a drift toward a conclusion, the small problem escalated from there on, in so much, now I can really feel something like presence of exhaust fumes coming in at all times. went again to Renault for a nasty surprise when i was really hoping that they will DO the right thing and not the wrong thing right. as if someone opened a can of dumb-ass around the service area or now i may even suspect a negligence, ill-advisement or malicious deliberation in their flawed servicing act. assuming this was a corollary, what was i to expect?! to shed some light, imo, to escape problem culmination with Renault vehicles it seems you should never complain to Renault - post service - as when you are dealing with these guys crying wolf in their opinion you'll end up paying for it in Spades. encore! something worse off will surely happen. so pull up your big boy pants and abort all complaints for all complaining efforts will be for naught. and there ant no room for the hard drilling either. retire these options / thoughts too. it is too bad as in Europe it is my favorite car make, but the service sucks big-time, even though in the second maintenance stop they were fluffy flowery nice serving coffee a couple of times, still the bitterness stands, as the exhaust fumes / burning dust problem in the cabin is now pointedly evident, not just sketchy anymore. i know how it was to drive my car before the Renaults service experience and it was with free mind. now my mind is constantly engaged at this problem they created somehow.
after I graded the first service shop experience on their regular post service follow up via Phonecon and website feedback, the Renault's main distributor muddied the waters in their lousy piece of politely underpinned but robotized counter gospel effort making me believe that in their eyes - customer is never right i must guess with a goal to embarrass myself and let it go. talking about adding an insult to an injury and i call a bull crap. why does it appear to me Renault is all like here today and gone tomorrow while it is obvious i will keep coming around as long as i own this vehicle? of course, if I had money, I would have been going for a range rover over Renault at any time just for the chance of the like service neglect, but may be so in my next life – hell yeah. who the heck knows ?  the only certain thing is - Renault itself will never correct this problem (i may now say they in some way created).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home