Thursday, September 05, 2019

not cutting a slack; Renault is definitely not cutting me one.

the only part i liked:
yesterday I went for an oil and filter change. last evening, I was listening to a recording and I ve got Renault AK Kompresor service guys on record referring to me as an idiot among themselves. I have not set up audio surveillance to run to the end to record the entire conversation but i picked up when they were conversing about doing something out whereby “he cannot complain.”
while there, service manager was on ego trip and arrogant as arrogant can be, I noted he was all over those he felt were more important than myself. all my time there went in one ominous expectation as if I was awaiting some doom and something regretful to happen. even though the conjecture is a speculation, it is my gut feeling. I felt like they were going to sabotage me but I just did not know how and which part of vehicle will be of interest and in question. I felt like Custer in close proximity of Oglala Sioux doing him a favor in hell. I felt like having to leave my underaged child in charge of some pedophiles. I can make the like comparisons until tomorrow. it appears as if the car interior now reeks of something smelly and heavy esp. in trunk area and when I put a blower on the odor coming out of vents is heavy as well. I wonder if they messed up new air filters I paid for.

at one point the service guy passed by carrying parts and I did not see the usual oil filter box so I requested to see the new filter which put manager into a defensive mode, he did not manage the situation well but instead went insincerely emotional, raising voice in the service area questioning my trust in front of many service people. I really did not know how the new oil filters look like and I just learned there they are much different than what they used to be, at least in Renaults. but this came with a cost. following that episode, even if they did not plan on executing something ahead of it, I was positive that some retaliation took place esp. - as an indicator - when the manager misspelled my last name to sound odd, which I felt was on purpose.

I really like Renault vehicles but I am more afraid than hesitant to go to any authorized Renaults service I know. imagine you have an exceptional watch that no one services anymore spare a few guys that truly hate your guts. waiting on during Renault servicing is like being sentenced to die, and the service time runs hard like the last hour before your head is sliced off on guillotine. a one very troubled and murky experience. I once witnessed (as a customer) a newbie frame maker was utilizing a scalpel cutting an original work of art - oil on board, reducing actual size by chipping off its edge - to fit into the frame he had poorly cut and assembled because he did not take the correct measures beforehand. of course, the owner did not find out and this is the frame making business I do not go to any longer. it is the same ballpark the Renault servicing game reminds me of. it sends chills that I receive. you have something dear and you give it away to those that may do things because they do not like you in the first place. so you are left in the suspense mode, and if you really like Renault like I do, you will worry all your life, if anything happened. if you have a daughter you may eventually find out if pedophile did something through examination of her vagina, but with the male child, the things may not be that transparent. all I know the feeling of uneasiness will not easily fade away. I feel mind raped somehow. much more time left to worry. and the heavy heavy stinker is there to deal with, auch.
furthermore, Renault AK Kompresor car service was adding up this loose oil from unbranded canister.
without a mounted camera i would not have been able to see what was going on since, according to Kompresor, Renault strictly forbids customers to oversee the servicing procedure. customers cannot even look at the car while being done.
as loose unbranded oil was poured in, other Renault service men were chanting in the background: "this ant gonna look good, he can complain all he wants but this ant gonna look good." 

it is scary.  
when i finally got the car back it took me three wet napkins to clean up a dirty gear knob for mechanical dirt was all over it. i took these photos there :
however, my fear has been that the chant went about me complaining about something else, something that i cannot see, not the trivial thing like dirty gear knob, which could have been just a cherry on top of the icing on Renault's servicing cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home