Saturday, August 31, 2019

the plot thickens


now that I have shown the enemies mine little boy via this blog it is only fair, they show me theirs. not, they are not willing to do it, the only answer so far has been mounting more pressure. without any explanations. not fair.
anyone with demons can come out and destroy a person these days with just one accusation. or, was I the collateral damage for the worldwide perception of Serbs and Serbia? with current public harassment in place as well as many things demonstrated in my life it is more than obvious that my life and career are ruined. the feeling is that some guilt has been imposed by someone who has got the hypnotic hold of the masses, well - public majority, at least. it appears as if I have been accused of something so much so I won’t ever be able to use my marketing skills and commercial ability to their full potential. for example, yesterday, this group of three young lads (the third one is hardly visible in the images herewith) spat at my passenger side window which was open as I drove by. would they buy anything off me or utilize any of my services if they knew I was the provider? i guess not!


serbian knight templars started the spitting thing and gave public the idea. if they perceive me as their enemy, I doubt their overall seriousness because I’m nobody and the fact they have to deal about me is telling much about them. consequently, I am afraid cos the imposed guilt natural coincides with a lot of backstabbing. on my part I won’t be able to use particular services to their full potential as well. whenever there is a situation that someone works somewhere (let’s say in a hospital) where I have to appear and that person is a member or sympathizes with Serbian knights templar and/or any related organization then my life is in real danger.  

I do not think I will be able to get over it, ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home