Saturday, August 24, 2019

these are my neighbors, just lightly interpreting

in this land, satan is testing you every day. namely, I pulled up onto the sidewalk to buy Saturday newspapers and the guy came about carrying a shovel and as he passed, he managed to scratch my car as I was watching him. with the shovel?! I would not call this a coincidence orchestrated by any man. the shovel guy was there that minute like a time traveler and he could not wait few more seconds to make pass and my run lasted less than half a minute. I imagine that he was really going for it.


next thing up, those who were really going for it made marks in comparison to which the shovel-man's was not a big deal. I got home and left car out on the street for an hour and a half and fresh scratches and dings appeared. no surprise there - what was the name of the country that I live in? now, it would be the wild card as to who to blame, there are only two options – someone with logistics did a little recce and when the coast was clear they did it to make it appear like it was neighbors, or it were the neighbors. the last time they were slitting and stabbing tires. this time they were scratching and putting dings into the body. talking about the local cultural diversity.


“oh, now the neighbor won’t have a better ride than we do.



now, all that his car needs is some spit and polish.”



imo, whoever vandalizes vehicles is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off - the [potential] killer. 

what was the name of that country that I live in, again?



I am so disappointed with Serbia, cos jealousy and violence are so overwhelmingly boring.



I watched mr. Bold’s videos – I am the part of fanbase - of Moldavia and Belorussia and I must say nothing compares to his skills. the peace, superior benevolence and composure of the people he was coming across over there – is something I have not had experienced at least not in a long time. I’d love to find the fact that my life has taken a retrograde but to where?


comes to think of it there an’t one place in the whole wide world where I would be able to lick my wounds as these guys have so poisoned my rap sheet that no hide hole can be that big enough to relax and kick around without these serbian side effects to living. when there an’t any villains and satan incarnates around there will always be someone keeping an eye on you for the hack of it.

and here is the final spice. ( at 0:10 ) no words here just video of the taxicab who is approaching at full speed crossing over the divider well over onto my side of the road. should I add only that many secret service agents drive taxis to get around inconspicuously and the fact that this car’s license and company plates are not readable on camera could make it a sort of a giveaway.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home