Tuesday, August 06, 2019

SERBIAN MADNESS REVISITED as I drew another blank

as I was driving and talking to a friend, I was approaching the guy waiting at the traffic light. what caught my attention from afar was his unnatural grip on the purse he was holding and the position of that purse was unusual as if he was presenting it. something was wrong in his horrible grin, he was grinning like a complete mad man so unrelated to his pose of a presenter, clothing, and given situation. the mark of evil in his grin gave me chills.
as similar things have been happening whereby various unknown people were targeting me by showing and doing something with various objects including cigarettes (which I recently explained herewith) in trying to catch my attention and provoke response, I immediately knew this was nothing different. I drew another blank as to what exactly was going on and why.

next to a wild grin that was revealing a hidden agenda, the thing that amazed me the most was the fact that this guy was practically waiting for my vehicle to show up, he knew where exactly we were going to pass, which led me to believe that he was a local G-man, in other words, a Yugoslav – Serbian player.

whatever concern they want to raise is not important to me because I have nothing to do with them, no current beef whatsoever, but I realize it is important to point out what is going on out here. it appears they want to signal something to me, to provoke rather, not to communicate (as if they want me to post yet another post), but that street level is for wimps, it is a gross miscalculation as they are probably not sure whom they are dealing with. although his beast mode judging by his ominous grin was telling he meant no good whatsoever. i took it as another death threat. again, i know that they are watching and listening knowing my local whereabouts and they are one step ahead of me.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home