Wednesday, July 24, 2019

they [some] know what’s going on and share it on fbook – Im only finding that out, occasionally by chance

there is not one joint in this country where i can feel like at home. 
i am afraid to drink plain water in many Belgrade coffee joints. but out of respect for those with whom I am sitting with sometimes I do - and then more often than not I find myself being sorry about it. it is agonizing to think about it let alone to suffer the symptoms of toxic condition. I took four sips of “water” yesterday and it then felt like I was drinking yukky rain water but soon thereafter within couple of hours I felt heavy and painful in stomach like something was eating out liver and whatever it was it came up my burning throat - i feel that something is going on down there [still acrid heavy] plus I got herpes. I do not know if my water was not plain but a cocktail instead – the mixture of water, some drain cleaner and spit, it is how it feels. it is the best description that I can imagine. my kidneys are hurting now, this morning my tongue was heavily white and throat feels like I drank acid; pancreas is giving signs of something as well. what lit the lamp and started me thinking that something (horrible to me) happened are serbian off topic and wry unrelated comments today on facebook from the unknown individuals of: oh it seems good for your liver – type like they are all onto something; otherwise, it is impossible to make connection between the liver and the issue they were commenting about in one logical manner. i am looking for those comments to screenshot and post them now but to no avail. it seems if you do not 'like' a facebook post you are reading, it is impossible to go back to find and access it again. it also seems that poisoning the enemy of the state as well as the enemy of the dear people is on some minds most of the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home