Monday, July 29, 2019

pending, execution pending

when I get the local crime news I think of Mexico as if the Mexican syndrome is happening to Serbia. the agenda is plain and simple: there is some kill, kill, kill, and then some steal, steal, steal, and then some more kill, kill. do I have no natural enemies in Serbia? I have to reinsure myself as of today, July 29th 2019. it was around 13:08 when I was watching someone operating vehicle (looked like white Opel Corsa -not sure if this was the model & make- with some advertising lettering all over it) with license plates BG 929 TŠ (notice the double diacritic mark on this particular letter S which makes it different from the plain letter S) stop by my fence. the driver - unaware that I was watching him all the time - then extended a cell phone through the passenger side window and took several shots of the premises, my home. I wonder why ! he was up to no good, Im pretty positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home