Thursday, July 11, 2019

what could go wrong in fratricidal country

i was a darn good global example of what could happen to one individual if that individual ever got compromised in case there was a fall out with deep state and its good graces. when it ended with my new location, these guys here made a mistake of maintaining the state that they were not supposed to maintain. they did not have a clue like cavemen that ran into a pigskin.
still scratching their heads about what exactly was going on here and did exactly what a k9 would do if he came across a human turd.
hence their macho dinosaur act turns our existence into the new age of cavemen. finally, think about this one too, when there's way too many coincidences about something, t
he scientists say that situation cannot be called a coincidence any longer.
today I had to go to the clinical center of serbia and there I entered a building that was once taken by the communists from an old-money family and it became the state’s property. as I had to use toilet, I had a chance to walk inside and feel the air of past. I felt serenity and calmness as if old owners never left the place, as if their ghosts were still around maintaining peace. as soon as I walked outside, I stepped into the fratricidal madness of serbian everyday life fueled by jealousy, hatred and lust. there is something biblical in it. as you are among the lost descendants of Cain in the Spirit, the Spirit that unfolded during the communist reign. I could have felt how from one tranquility and peace I was entering the realm of destruction, literally as if I was coming into the grounds of the doomed. foreigners are blind clueless, fortunately they do not speak the language of the poisoned arrows, and cannot imagine how low and mean they could have been going.

and then i thought to myself - I think I have found the lost tribe of Israel. The curse of Cain, the envy, jealousy, the murdering ways – all vouch for it. this blog is the living proof that a number of fellow countrymen are fratricidal as fuck out of pure jealousy. cannot love them in general for sometimes every fifth, sometimes every tenth and occasionally every second citizen is hell bent on provoking you. they become the monsters straight out of the biblical world of jealousy and envy -- and fratricide becomes as natural to them as the business that runs in their veins. if they cannot kill you, they will provoke you, and as dr Z. once said, if you take all of their modern-day weapons away - they will reach for the stones to kill you. Cain killed Abel quarreling over who was going to sleep with their third sister. same here, serbian jealousy prevents you from finding your living partner cos nobody wants to live in the center of serbian madness, the center of hurricane where I am positioned right now. serbs are bent on maintaining that position, that eye of the storm. just as when Cain killed abel he felt no remorse, the same goes for the Serbian Orthodox Church when it killed me by opening its wings to expose me to the bloodthirsty part of serbia with a proposal to stone me. the Church felt no remorse or empathy to straighten the things out but let it go. of course, things ran amuck and snowflake started an avalanche. was it G-d’s fault that communism overpowered Serbian Church ? i know for a fact, that misdeeds of my countrymen will make the just and innocent foreign leaders tremble as evil must find its ways, it must make its exit somewhere as the sign of its times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home