Sunday, June 23, 2019

following the three days of serbian peace - find a mistake in this post

I had three days of peace. and all of a sudden, I got everything I wished for. a little bit of action in belgrade, serbia. by reading various historical materials I understand that during communist times a negative selection was performed in former yugoslavia whereby intellectuals were killed and their families were made to suffer whereas many of those obedient ones thrived. logically, they now make the prevalent majority in the serbian nation.  
that said, I am fed up of being regarded as second grade citizen by numerous arabs who bought serbian passports. for some reason I am known to them and they go after me making noises – many of them are dwelling in my neck of the woods. all the while serbs, like that particular lidl manager, a female, are running [welcomes] to kiss their asses while pointing laser price scanners at me as soon as I walk into the store for no fucking reason at all but just to be pricks as they were told to – I am a desirable target, a marked man, a paranoiac.

my biggest mistake – if I had ever wanted to become an American – was attending a serbian church there in Philadelphia meeting with enough jealousy to impede my Americanizationist progress for good. mixing up with serbs was a wrong idea to begin with. I should have become a general in the American army, period. that’s about it.

the only reason serbs attack me now in Serbia is because they feel they relate to me and I m not talking of no friendly fire either. to compare, they kiss arab asses instead. if i was arab or any other foreigner they'd kiss my ass to the point of utter appallingness. this is a betrayal before the Lord. and the reason is decades of negative selection. i wonder what some serbs dare, it appalls me since i cannot be shocked no more. I have nothing in particular against the arabs, only if they would have left me alone. they are Semitic too and I have none anti-Semitic intentions whatsoever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home